IGNORED

Play Offs

Red Army 75

8 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Who do people want to go up via the playoffs in each league. For me 

Championship : Nottingham Forest 

League 1 : Sheffield Wednesday 

League 2 : Port Vale

Up from the conference huge game today Wrexham v Stockport would like to see these both up. 

Forest, Wycombe and Northampton if you ignore who I’ve bet on.  Bet on the best value which I see as Huddersfield, Sunderland, Northampton 40/1

Watching MK v Wycombe at the moment, if I had to choose I want Wycombe to go up because thought it was a bit harsh being in the champ last time with no crowds. Missed the first leg but could get tense tonight if MK score and get within 1 goal.

In the championship I will go for Luton to go up and for league 2 Mansfield.

8 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

Who do people want to go up via the playoffs in each league. For me 

Championship : Nottingham Forest 

League 1 : Sheffield Wednesday 

League 2 : Port Vale

Up from the conference huge game today Wrexham v Stockport would like to see these both up. 

10,118 at Wrexham today.

Stockport had 10,700 the other week.

League one, definitely Wycombe. My Uncle is a fan and I was sad not to get there when they were last in the division. 

League two wise, I don't really have much of a view on Port Vale, Northampton or Mansfield so I'm going to say Swindon. I don't much like them but I do like the idea of there being more teams from the West who can finish ahead of Rovers. 

Championship is a tough one. I don't want to see Huddersfield or Sheff Utd up again but I am not massively keen on Forest or Luton. Probably Luton as it is the longest since they were last up. 

I'd like to see Huddersfield go up - no airs or graces about them.

Sheffield Wednesday from League One - same as Huddersfield, plus they've had enough shite for now and Sunderland fans deserve nothing imo, other than another 10 seasons in league one. Full of self entitlement and up their own arses.

Northampton from League Two - cheated out of promotion by a tin pot club now rightly in their proper place (Scunthorpe not Rovers btw).

• Like 1

MK much the prettier football side, but got done in the away leg and Wycombe just gave it everything tonight, even if at times appearing outplayed. Well done them, although fancy Sheff Wed/Sunderland would prefer them given the choice.

4 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Well done Wycombe like there manager. Don’t like MK

Would definitely like him as our manager. What he’s done with Wycombe is fantastic on such a small budget in comparison to other league 1 clubs. Certainly weren’t disgraced in championship last time 

For all the corners and the possession I would say that apart from the block by Jacobsen it was pretty comfortable for Wycombe 2nd half. Expect them to lose the final now but would like to see them win. Unlucky MK who got a very high pts total in the season but a club who have a terrible play off record.

6 minutes ago, Baba Yaga said:

For all the corners and the possession I would say that apart from the block by Jacobsen it was pretty comfortable for Wycombe 2nd half. Expect them to lose the final now but would like to see them win. Unlucky MK who got a very high pts total in the season but a club who have a terrible play off record.

Also helps when you have a keeper who is obviously better than League 1 regardless of his age.