IGNORED

Play Offs

Red Army 75

Just now, Lanterne Rouge said:

They won the European Cup once apparently but don`t like to mention it...................................................

You’ve summed it up

Was a fantastic achievement but other than Cloughs magic , they’ve been just another Club during my lifetime

The way their fans go on , and their self entitlement , suggests that their history is more glorious than Liverpool and Man Ure combined 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

They won the European Cup once apparently but don`t like to mention it...................................................

At least they did and why not celebrate success it’s the awful man utd and scousers singing songs about death that make me disgusted,horrible clubs 

Edited by joe jordans teeth

7 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

You’ve summed it up

Was a fantastic achievement but other than Cloughs magic , they’ve been just another Club during my lifetime

The way their fans go on , and their self entitlement , suggests that their history is more glorious than Liverpool and Man Ure combined 

Wouldn’t Man United without Ferguson be just another club

Just now, joe jordans teeth said:

And only won the title 3 times with no success in Europe,had Ferguson not come along let’s be honest Man United would be just another club 

As I say , I’m no Man Utd lover but to even compare the two Clubs in terms of size , prestige is , sorry nonsense

Fair play to Clough and Forest , that’s not the issue, it’s the fact they have , in my experience , a self entitled fan base, a lot of whom weren’t even born when they had their success , yet go on and nause about it continually , as if it was last year

In my lifetime their are clubs who have never won the European Cup but have consistently achieved or performed far more than Forest and are bigger and more famous than Forest.

Just my personal view , they get on my ****

• Like 1

Just now, Sheltons Army said:

As I say , I’m no Man Utd lover but to even compare the two Clubs in terms of size , prestige is , sorry nonsense

Fair play to Clough and Forest , that’s not the issue, it’s the fact they have , in my experience , a self entitled fan base, a lot of whom weren’t even born when they had their success , yet go on and nause about it continually , as if it was last year

In my lifetime their are clubs who have never won the European Cup but have consistently achieved or performed far more than Forest and are bigger and more famous than Forest.

Just my personal view , they get on my ****

I take great pride in being a Bristol city because I’m from Bristol,no doubt Man United have fans around the world which grew from the awful plane crash and has been handed on from generation to generation,if you are a Forest fan as you say who probably were not even about when singing it then fair play,why play down something your home club has achieved if purely because you were not alive

41 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

And only won the title 3 times with no success in Europe,had Ferguson not come along let’s be honest Man United would be just another club 

The first English club to win the European Cup in 1968, under Busby?

44 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Um, I seem to remember Matt Busby’s Man U won the European Cup in 1968.  4-1 v Benfica aet.

1 hour ago, Sheltons Army said:

You’ve summed it up

In over 150 years, Forest have been major underachievers, except for the Clough era. Still achieved much more than us, mind!

22 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Are they not overachievers,are they a bigger club than City

Before Clough, they won the FA Cup twice and finished second in the league.  Those FA Cups put them ahead of us imo.

During Clough's era, there is no comparison. Light years ahead of us. Light years doesn't even cover it really, they were Star Trek warp drives ahead of us. 

After Clough? They went back up into the Premier League before dropping out again. I'd put them ahead of us there, although in recent years we've been very similar.

So, yeah they are a bigger club.

3 minutes ago, BS2 Red said:

Before Clough, they won the FA Cup twice and finished second in the league.  Those FA Cups put them ahead of us imo.

During Clough's era, there is no comparison. Light years ahead of us. Light years doesn't even cover it really, they were Star Trek warp drives ahead of us. 

After Clough? They went back up into the Premier League before dropping out again. I'd put them ahead of us there, although in recent years we've been very similar.

So, yeah they are a bigger club.

I agree,it’s a difficult question to answer in all honesty,Huddersfield are another one,blatantly won more than us and have been to the prem but they are not bigger than us I would say

1 hour ago, joe jordans teeth said:

I believe Man U have won 20 league titles, 9 not with Ferguson. Forest have won one. Under Clough. None without.

4 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

I agree,it’s a difficult question to answer in all honesty,Huddersfield are another one,blatantly won more than us and have been to the prem but they are not bigger than us I would say

It all depends on what criteria you use. History/trophies would put Huddersfield ahead of us.

We have a (slightly) bigger stadium, but I wouldn't count that as making us bigger than them.

2 minutes ago, Leveller said:

I believe Man U have won 20 league titles, 9 not with Ferguson. Forest have won one. Under Clough. None without.

That is staggering when you think about it,classed as one of the biggest clubs and half their trophies were won under one manager starting from the 90s,guess we will see the same when Man City win there 20th and kids around Bristol will be wearing blue in 30 years time