IGNORED

Play Offs

Red Army 75

5 minutes ago, BS2 Red said:

It all depends on what criteria you use. History/trophies would put Huddersfield ahead of us.

We have a (slightly) bigger stadium, but I wouldn't count that as making us bigger than them.

Exactly it’s a impossible answer,unless it comes to teams like Bradford or Bournemouth they have been to the premiership yes but does that make them a bigger club and that’s a blatant no

9 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

That is staggering when you think about it,classed as one of the biggest clubs and half their trophies were won under one manager starting from the 90s,guess we will see the same when Man City win there 20th and kids around Bristol will be wearing blue in 30 years time 

They certainly had a long fallow period! 40 years between their second and third titles (1911 and 1951). 

I don’t think they were really a top club before Busby. But they were before Ferguson. Best, Charlton and Law helped. And, ironically, the Munich setback.

If City had won the European Cup during our period in the top flight in the 70’s, I have absolutely no doubt that we’d still talk about, sing songs about it, have pictures in the concourse about it, etc. 

Nothing wrong with Forest fans continuing to seize that glory. 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Exactly it’s a impossible answer,unless it comes to teams like Bradford or Bournemouth they have been to the premiership yes but does that make them a bigger club and that’s a blatant no

Yep, that's spot on. Although Bradford have won the FA Cup, so I might give them a slight edge on us.

9 minutes ago, Harry said:

If City had won the European Cup during our period in the top flight in the 70’s, I have absolutely no doubt that we’d still talk about, sing songs about it, have pictures in the concourse about it, etc. 

Nothing wrong with Forest fans continuing to seize that glory. 

Celebrate your success I say,Christ all we got is the rovers are worse than us and mind the gap 

22 minutes ago, BS2 Red said:

We have a lot more Gloucestershire Cups than anybody else, so up yours Ferguson and Clough!

5 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

`The Johnstone`s Paint Trophy, you`ll never win that`

And Bristol City won the Welsh Cup twice. Man U and Forest haven’t even come close to that 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4