IGNORED

Play Offs

Red Army 75

So luton fell out of the league in 2010 and got promotion back into the league in 2014. 8 seasons later they are in the Championship playoffs. In all the that time our best finish is an 8th placed finish. Very frustrating and cant help feeling a bit jealous.

Edited by Kodjias Wrist

5 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

I hope they crash and burn next year.

NP touched upon it I saw a stat that Luton had a massive amount of players out of contract this summer including most of their leading  ‘stars’ .

Don’t know if anyone has the list but if so this defeat could hurt even more 

Gutted for the lovely welsh fella 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Cov 77 said:

NP touched upon it I saw a stat that Luton had a massive amount of players out of contract this summer including most of their leading  ‘stars’ .

Yeah, they're going to have to completely rebuild for next season. Surely Jones will be off too. 

Thought we should've taken at least 4pts off them this season tbh, and would be disappointed if we don't finish above them next season. 

• Like 2

Delighted, Nathan Jones is the most obnoxious manager in the division.

Weird that someone who bangs on about being a Christian then spends most of the 90 minutes calling the linesman a ***.

Vile man, horrible team.

Would love them to struggle badly next season.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Cov 77 said:

Luton keep their contract expiries very guarded, as well as year options too.

I see Jones didn't appreciate the pitch invasion! ?

Question: Did any of your players complain about any instances when the (Huddersfield) fans came on the pitch?

Jones: The fans were an absolute disgrace....The fans were an absolute disgrace...How one of us hasn't been (injured). Stewards? I don't know why they turned up..The fans were an absolute disgrace. But we won't complain, football fans are like that. Some are idiots.

Edited by Super
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Super said:

I see Jones didn't appreciate the pitch invasion! ?

Question: Did any of your players complain about any instances when the (Huddersfield) fans came on the pitch?

Jones: The fans were an absolute disgrace....The fans were an absolute disgrace...How one of us hasn't been (injured). Stewards? I don't know why they turned up..The fans were an absolute disgrace. But we won't complain, football fans are like that. Some are idiots.

Sure I saw a Luton player get a clip round the ear when fans first ran on? 
Jones is an odious trog from the Welsh valleys. Abrupt, obnoxious to boot. A Cardiff manager in the future. I doubt he would have said a word had Luton won?

lino had the nod from ref as he was halfway across pitch when whistle was blown?

6 hours ago, Shaun Taylor said:

I believe so current capacity is around 10,300 where Bournemouth is approx 11,300 

Wow to think there could have been two teams in the top flight with a combined capacity of 6000 less than Ashton Gate makes it all the more frustrating that despite half decent support we look no nearer getting there ourselves I notice that your lot had over 14000 the other night what is the capacity of the county ground these days?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, pillred said:

Wow to think there could have been two teams in the top flight with a combined capacity of 6000 less than Ashton Gate makes it all the more frustrating that despite half decent support we look no nearer getting there ourselves I notice that your lot had over 14000 the other night what is the capacity of the county ground these days?

It's around 14,700 we sold all of our tickets but Port Vale didn't sell 600 out of their allocation 

• Thanks 1