IGNORED

Play Offs

Red Army 75

11 minutes ago, Rossi the Robin said:

Which one going up is better for Bristol City? 

Sheff Utd I reckon with their parachute payments. If Forest don't go up they will lose key players. Johnson will go prem, would imagine Man U would want prem loan for Garner. Spence will go back to Boro and then prob sold to prem. If not will play for Boro.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Super said:

Can't make my mind up on Davis. Looks a handful at times but has a dreadful touch.

Fair enough, but it’s always easier to judge players and teams when you watch them play “live” - it’s not something you do that often is it? When I review our matchday threads on a Sunday, or Wednesday, you are prolific on there!! Apologies if I’ve got this wrong - but you do seem to pontificate relentlessly from your armchair ...

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Fair enough, but it’s always easier to judge players and teams when you watch them play “live” - it’s not something you do that often is it? When I review our matchday threads on a Sunday, or Wednesday, you are prolific on there!! Apologies if I’ve got this wrong - but you do seem to pontificate relentlessly from your armchair ...

It's a lovely armchair.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Fair enough, obviously much more comfortable than actually attending games and posting credible opinions that can only be formed when watching “live” games ...

I don't have to justify why I don't attend games. I get to as many as I can. Next time I can't make a game I'll run it by you....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Fair enough, obviously much more comfortable than actually attending games and posting credible opinions that can only be formed when watching “live” games ...

Why is an opinion watching from TV less valuable than watching live? You don’t get replays live etc. Your comment smacks of a superior superfan mentality tbh

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

This condescending comment just wasn't needed was it. He made an opinnion about a player like we all do. I am sure you have opinnions on all the worlds best players that you haven't physically watched. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Super said:

I think Forest have been a bit lucky to get to pens tonight. Obviously I'm sat in my armchair so may not be for me to have an opinion.

Would agree with that. Equally SU maybe lucky to only be one down after the first leg. Thought end of season momentum would see Forest go up, but been well matched.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Why is an opinion watching from TV less valuable than watching live? You don’t get replays live etc. Your comment smacks of a superior superfan mentality tbh

Because you literally cannot see the whole game, you cannot see movement off the ball in the main, how players pull other players out of position solely down to their movement, whilst making space for others. Chalk and cheese watching a TV game up to a live game. If you watched the same team/players week in week out live, then you will have a better understanding of what they do and bring to the team overall.

1 hour ago, cityexile said:

Shows the intensity you need to succeed at this level. Both sides given it their all. Huddersfield loving it.

What I'd give to see us playing like that. Mad when you consider where these two teams were when they changed their respective managers - obviously vindicating their boards' decisions.