IGNORED

Play Offs

Red Army 75

2 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

The professional analysis you get during a TV game is probably superior to the live comments from some farmer in the Dolman but yeah…

As we are talking about City here. What professional analysis do you get on Robins TV on a Saturday afternoon? Serious question.

Whenever I have watched it I must have missed all the half time analysis with the big screens and ex-pros showing where players have been making runs or where they should be running, the multiple replays with slow mos, and how certain players were in the wrong positions after following another player, or not keeping the line, or where the ball should have gone. But yeah..... it is exactly like watching the analysis on Sky Sports with Neville, Carragher, Souness etc etc etc. 

31 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Why is an opinion watching from TV less valuable than watching live? You don’t get replays live etc. Your comment smacks of a superior superfan mentality tbh

To be fair. You can’t appreciate a game on tv as much as you can live. You can’t see the whole pitch, runs off the ball , tactical switches etc 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

To be fair. You can’t appreciate a game on tv as much as you can live. You can’t see the whole pitch, runs off the ball , tactical switches etc 

What if your eyesight is bad and you lost your glasses, but you don't need them to watch City on the iPad? Surely your opinion is more valid if you watch from home?

?

Resisted the urge to tempt fate and gloat at various points across those two legs. 

Shocking penalties. I'll never understand why a professional goes down the middle, if they don't have the ability to at least hit it towards a corner from 12 yards they're in the wrong job.  

Seems crazy Forest haven't been to Wembley since 1992, they must be one of the very last clubs to play at the 'New' Wembley.

22 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Really happy for Forest . The 3 teams relegated from the Prem last year ALL going straight back up would have been a horrendous outcome . Really hope they get past Huddersfield ! 

Hope it helps then that only one team relegated from the Prem last year has gone back up...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BritAbroad said:

Absolutely appalling. Heard Sharp needed stitches. I think more needs to be done, than just banning the guy from games, otherwise it'll keep happening.

He'll be prosecuted and might even receive a prison sentence for that. The idiot who came on the pitch and slapped Kirkland got a few weeks inside.

• Like 2

I’ve never really liked Forest. Living on the back of Clough’s legacy and self-entitled imho. 
They are also no longer a ‘bogey’ team for us of late so I’m not afraid of them. 
I will be supporting Huddersfield - but having said that if NF do get promoted it will be fun to watch them get dicked every week on MOTD. 
either way, as has been said already; at leat it won’t be a PP team going straight back up. 

1 hour ago, northsomersetred said:

Zoomed in vid of the incident, Forest could be in a spot of bother here.

As I’ve said previously i cannot stand Nottingham Forest anyway but that is an absolute disgrace. I have everything crossed that Huddersfield do them at Wembley!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Why is an opinion watching from TV less valuable than watching live? You don’t get replays live etc. Your comment smacks of a superior superfan mentality tbh

No superfan mentality here - never will be - I just don’t think you can judge a player’s attributes or full contribution to a game without actually watching it ‘live’ ... that’s all - I’d never judge anyone for staying at home but I can certainly question their views on a player that they’ve only seen play on a small screen - only when he has the ball ...

• Like 2