IGNORED

Play Offs

Red Army 75

22 hours ago, TheReds said:

How the hell have you even brought Brexit into this?

They are losers that's why. Cannot accept that other people have different opinions to their own. 

Anyway on to today. Wycombe will win this one, but yes Sunderland are indeed Massive. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 2015 said:

They are losers that's why. Cannot accept that other people have different opinions to their own. 

Anyway on to today. Wycombe will win this one, but yes Sunderland are indeed Massive. 

Sunderland and Newcastle both massive with fantastical fans and starved of success.

12 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Has anyone told Sky that Wycombe are also playing this game? Literally only talking about Sunderland. 

1-0 either way for me, far too many people writing Wycombe off. Can’t see it being a pretty game. 

Extra time and penalties?

16 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Has anyone told Sky that Wycombe are also playing this game? Literally only talking about Sunderland. 

1-0 either way for me, far too many people writing Wycombe off. Can’t see it being a pretty game. 

Sky always conveniently forget the 'minnow', hence their Mackems bias.

Wycombe for me., funny to watch all those Mackems and Sky commentators crying after losing.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

@2015

I’m going to name and shame you on a busy thread here. Care to explain what’s funny about this?

4385C2CA-9538-493E-AE08-364DE47E3923.png

Maybe don't laugh and mock Brexiteers and be a snidey little **** then. 

You labelled Rangers fans as far right the other day and numerous posts mocking people who voted a certain way. Tit for tat i'm afraid. 

Edited by 2015
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

I have no words. You are scum of the highest order, and you’ve just embarrassed yourself on a public forum. People have died you sick piece of s**t.

On with the game then.

I feel for your current situation in China, a horrible dictator indeed... On with the game

Love it when people like Hinchcliffe (Who often appears to come out with crap) criticises a keeper for pushing away a ball like that (Especially considering Walton had a mare for the goal)

And your experience of playing in goal is  ? Andy?

if he tries to catch and spills it and leaves a tap in ‘Why didn’t he just push it away’

Some poor Co commentators around atm 

• Like 2