IGNORED

Play Offs

Red Army 75

Just now, Lanterne Rouge said:

Wycombe really are one-dimensional aren`t they? Just hoof it in and hope Vokes gets something on it.

Think their only hope is stick to game plan , keep it tight and one goal and hope for a set piece goal , possibly late on when they can take some risks

A second for Sunderland and it looks too much for Wycombe 

3 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

We need more ‘ nice’ dictators in my view. 

The Finnish PM could be a very appealing dictator

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Wycombe really are one-dimensional aren`t they? Just hoof it in and hope Vokes gets something on it.

Had visions of Stewart doing a Tomas Kalas v Blackburn there!

They have more in their locker but they're going to have to bring it out. The ball in is going to have to be absolutely perfect if Vokes is to get the better of Danny Baath or Bailey Wright. Bailey Wright may not be tallest CB but he gets in your ribs making good contact with the ball very difficult. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Love it when people like Hinchcliffe (Who often appears to come out with crap) criticises a keeper for pushing away a ball like that (Especially considering Walton had a mare for the goal)

And your experience of playing in goal is  ? Andy?

if he tries to catch and spills it and leaves a tap in ‘Why didn’t he just push it away’

Some poor Co commentators around atm 

The main commentator is pretty annoying as well. Often wish you could just mute them and watch the game with the crowd noise only. I get fed up with close ups as well. Let's just watch the game. I'd happily take a one camera view for the feeling of actually being there. Be nice if you could interact in that way.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:

The main commentator is pretty annoying as well. Often wish you could just mute them and watch the game with the crowd noise only. I get fed up with close ups as well. Let's just watch the game. I'd happily take a one camera view for the feeling of actually being there. Be nice if you could interact in that way.

Loved it when Sky did that - was my go to 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:

Been saying that for years!!!!