IGNORED

Play Offs

Red Army 75

On 21/05/2022 at 19:47, billywedlock said:

I am quite happy to have Sunderland back . Makes the championship stronger and it’s a fun away trip . 

Yep, a nice cornet on Sunderland beach in December would be nice.

On 21/05/2022 at 19:47, billywedlock said:

I am quite happy to have Sunderland back . Makes the championship stronger and it’s a fun away trip . 

Yep, a nice cornet on Sunderland beach in December would be nice.

22 hours ago, TonyTonyTony said:

*flashback*

The last time I went to Grimsby, many years ago, two young girls working in the tea bar were discussing the fact that one of them had just found out she was pregnant.

The other one says `What did your Darren say when you told him?` to which the first one replied `He asked if it were his`.

Classy!

Just now, Lanterne Rouge said:

The last time I went to Grimsby, many years ago, two young girls working in the tea bar were discussing the fact that one of them had just found out she was pregnant.

The other one says `What did your Darren say when you told him?` to which the first one replied `He asked if it were his`.

Classy!

She was a right goer. From a place called Immingham - a right shit tip. I bathed in domestos for a week after.

• Haha 4

42 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Nathan Tyson just come on for chesterfield . Blast from the past & he’s 40 now 

I saw that Jordan Slew was playing for Halifax. I remember him playing for Sheffield United against us, and he was going to be the next best thing. Another one who it never really happened for. 

On 22/05/2022 at 19:13, italian dave said:

What a weird comment. What has Brexit got to do with it? Maybe the rest of the of the map in Blue will look to intentionally run over wildlife in some capacity. 

0AA6FA28-E575-4DD8-A5F7-AC51DAAE0253.webp

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

What a weird comment. What has Brexit got to do with it? Maybe the rest of the of the map in Blue will look to intentionally run over wildlife in some capacity. 

Accepting there's a problem is the first step on the road to recovery. Well done.

How many animals have you run over this week @RUSSEL85? We're all friends here, you're in a safe space.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Well, there is a lot of flattened wildlife on the roads down here in Devon and Cornwall but strangely none in the South Hams or Torbay,

That`s all the evidence I need.