IGNORED

Play Offs

Red Army 75

Championship : Sheff U - take their parachute payments with them.

L1 : Sheff W - great club and fans (if not then Wycombe who will be relegation fodder)

L2 : Northampton - will definitely want to take 6 points from the 15ers next season.

Conference : anybody but Wrexham.

Edited by The Gasbuster

1 hour ago, Northern Red said:

Jamie Mackie seems to be properly fuming with that result for some reason. Face like a smacked arse ever since full time.

I noticed that too. Very odd wasn’t it. 

• Like 1

Champ;
Hate Sheff U, Hate Forest, Hate Luton. My mate is Huddersfield, I have no feeling either way so Huddersfield by default.

L1;
Don't want MK up for the obvious reasons. Don't really want a resurgent Weds or Sun'land, so Wycombe I guess.

L2;
I don't see Northampton doing it after getting so close to the autos, but the rivalry with the other lot could be funny next year. Same with Swindon. I fancy Port Vale over Mansfield. When it all comes down to it, I really don't care, but I have a sneaking feeling for PV, which normally means they are toast ?

National League;
Got to think Wrexham will do it now.
Playoffs hard to pick, Solihull seem to be the form team could just favour them.

I do enjoy these games a lot more when we aren't involved. That said, I'd be happy to be getting nervous at the thought of a playoff game this stage of next season :whistle2:

Huddersfield - manager of the season to get them from where they were last year to third place

Wycombe - again what a job the long haired one has done, their style isn't pretty but they get results

Northants - just to see them play the Gas next year :)

Edited by TMWANG50

Huddersfield - was born up there, they were the first team I saw and have no option. Btw, always very good prices from them. I paid £10 for my geriatric ticket on Saturday and they're only charging £20/£10 for their playoffs..  (Also think we need to do their half time penalty thing - hilarious).

2 minutes ago, TomF said:

Sky in full ‘bIG CLuB’ wankathon mode 

Both Wednesday and Sunderland have a huge fan base and both legs are sold out with 45k+ attendance - that makes them big clubs in anyones book.

I’ll be watching BB…..the Mackams kept him pretty quiet at Sunderland.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Jack Hunt back in the Sheff Wed starting XI tonight. Bailey Wright starts again for Sunderland.

like both players,  BW cut eye early on but doing ok so far

On Wikipedia it says !!!

Milton Keynes Dongs made it in to the play offs for the 2021/22 season, where Twine failed to have any impact. Hitting a couple of free kicks here, there and everywhere - except the back of the net. He’s expected to move on to a real club very soon.