IGNORED

Play Offs

Red Army 75

1 hour ago, 22A said:

Well done Solihull Motors; 3-1 winners today.

For years the two local rivals Solihull Borough and Moor Green Rovers played in the Southern League. Like the two Inverness teams, they merged and climbed up their respective football pyramids.

Any suggestions for non league teams in our area who might benefit from merging?

Looking back through history, Bristol South End and Bedminster merged and achieved more success that had they not. At that time the biggest teams in Bristol were Warmley and St George. Rivalry was slowly killing the two clubs but they refused to merge and both disappeared.

The Sags can merge with Portishead Town to form Dickhead Town.

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Grey Fox said:

So , are you suggesting City should merge with the gas, in order to prosper ?

The naming of such a merger would have to follow the same sort of lines as Solihull Moors. The Rovers can bring Bristol from their name and we can bring, er City from ours :)

Sorry @LrrrAnd @Wanderingred we are not merging the lovely Posset with those numpties! :)

Edited by Port Said Red
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Grey Fox said:

So , are you suggesting City should merge with the gas, in order to prosper ?

20 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

The Sags can merge with Portishead Town to form Dickhead Town.

That's a bit too obvious. I was thinking of say, WSM & Bath or Taunton & Bridgewater.

They'd have to be in the same division though.

Forest seem to be massive favourites but they’ve shown some vulnerability in recent weeks with the pressure really on… that poor performance at Bournemouth and throwing away 2-0 and 3-1 aggregate leads in the playoffs. This isn’t the foregone conclusion some people think it is.

Anybody have a better stream than hesgoal?  It's terrible, the commentators are hopeless and I think it may be a USA stream as the co commentator is an American., although the main commentator is English, someone called Johnathon Champion, the commentary is also not in time with the action .  besides that it's freezing most of the time.

2 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Anybody have a better stream than hesgoal?  It's terrible, the commentators are hopeless and I think it may be a USA stream as the co commentator is an American., although the main commentator is English, someone called Johnathon Champion, the commentary is also not in time with the action .  besides that it's freezing most of the time.

https://techoreels.com/21227/s1/?sport=soccer

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

This one is decent: https://elixx.xyz/ajax.html?sport=soccer

Or there are loads here: https://redi1.soccerstreams.net/event/huddersfield-town-nottingham-forest-live-stream/881540

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Soccer24hd

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, 2015 said:

I'm not too bothered who goes up. I know many don't like Forest and their fans but it would be a bit of Football heritage seeing them back in the Prem. 

Cooper manager of the season if they do it 

To be honest, to get them from bottom when he took over, to in the playoffs and the best team on form in the last 35 games of the season, he pretty much deserves manager of the season even if they don't win it. 

• Like 1

1-0 Forest. 

Be interesting how they see this game now. It had been quite open and end to end before the goal. Will Forest risk going for a second, or will they go for possession football and force Huddersfield to have to go for it, and maybe leaving them exposed for a second. I predict the latter, sit on the 1-0 with possession football, and hope Huddersfield leave themselves open for a second to kill the game off.