IGNORED

Play Offs

Championship 22/23

Birmingham City, Blackburn Rovers Blackpool, Bristol City, Burnley, Cardiff City, Coventry City, Huddersfield, Hull City, Luton Town, Middlesbrough, Millwall, Norwich City, Preston, QPR, Reading, Rotherham, Sheffield Utd, Stoke, Sunderland, Swansea, Watford, West Brom, Wigan

That is the most Championship line up you could get imo

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Such a **** game,  piss poor quality

There is so much riding on this game now, that I just think it is too big for the calibre of player on the pitch. Arguably in terms of immediate perceived cash value to the clubs, this is bigger than the Champions league, and most of these players are not at that level in terms of the mental strength to deal with a game of this size, and it reflects on the quality of the game. It almost becomes a “let’s not lose it affair” which makes these things so turgid at times.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Happy for forest massive club surprised its taken them this long. Watching those fans celebrate promotion the prem league, makes me wonder if we will ever do the same!

Not while I've got a hole in me ass 

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Congratulations to Forest. Unbelievable job done by Steve Cooper. Fair play 

Can’t begrudge him that, weren’t they more or less bottom when he took over? Amazing achievement.

Let’s hope the owners reflect on that if Forest end up bottom of the Prem just before Xmas and start thinking of pushing the panic button…

2 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Either of these teams will be fodder in the prem

Wouldn’t be so sure.  Cooper is a very good manager. If they can make a few good signings then I reckon he might get them close to survival.  Depending on who they sign I might be more confident of Forest under Cooper than Bournemouth under Parker 

• Like 1

Just now, And Its Smith said:

Wouldn’t be so sure.  Cooper is a very good manager. If they can make a few good signings then I reckon he might get them close to survival.  Depending on who they sign I might be more confident of Forest under Cooper than Bournemouth under Parker 

We'll see, don't fancy Bournemouth much either 

• Admin
4 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

Can’t begrudge him that, weren’t they more or less bottom when he took over? Amazing achievement.

Let’s hope the owners reflect on that if Forest end up bottom of the Prem just before Xmas and start thinking of pushing the panic button…

Bottom with 4 points after 8 games.  Staggering achievement 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Happy for forest massive club surprised its taken them this long. Watching those fans celebrate promotion the prem league, makes me wonder if we will ever do the same!

Not with our current ownership 

3 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

So Notts have had to wait 23 years (as we have been told numerous times this afternoon).

How many more ******* years are we going to have to wait ?

More than a life time for most of the younger fans. 

6 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

So Notts have had to wait 23 years (as we have been told numerous times this afternoon).

Last time it was 65 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

Depends how long Steve “it’s my club” Lansdown continues to own it. 

Edited by Barrs Court Red

30 minutes ago, 2015 said:

Championship 22/23

Birmingham City, Blackburn Rovers Blackpool, Bristol City, Burnley, Cardiff City, Coventry City, Huddersfield, Hull City, Luton Town, Middlesbrough, Millwall, Norwich City, Preston, QPR, Reading, Rotherham, Sheffield Utd, Stoke, Sunderland, Swansea, Watford, West Brom, Wigan

It’s very uninspiring compared to previous

32 minutes ago, 2015 said:

Championship 22/23

Looking forward to some new grounds for me next season…well I've only been to four of those (apart from City, of course).

Bring it on!

37 minutes ago, 2015 said:

Championship 22/23

Is this a whoosh? 

Sheffield Wednesday, Portsmouth, Bolton, Ipswich, Plymouth - all in the division below - Bradford are 2 divisions below. All should be Championship clubs and, personally, I can't say the same for Blackpool, Luton, Millwall or Rotherham. 

Edited by Merrick's Marvels