IGNORED

Play Offs

Red Army 75

5 hours ago, Tin Soldier said:

Well played Sunderland, glad they got through to final. Football in the NE is a religion up there. Hope they go up.

Yep Sunderland away or Wycombe away! Mmmmm. Think I want Wycombe, with the added bonus of justice with Derby going down!

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, TomF said:

I’d say that was a red too.   Remember when used to get the top premier league refs for play offs.. 

Having seen most of those recently I'm  not convinced by many of them. Paul Tierney at Spurs v Arsenal last night got most of the Arsenal decisions right but being the home team Spurs appeared to be allowed alot of leeway. No punishment for an elbow by Son and one or two Spurs players kicking out when tackled but again nothing.

39 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Two penalty’s missed 

I can see why both weren’t given. 
Hudds - Toffolo got too far advanced and under the ball. Plus he egged it up and imitated a swan. Yes there was contact but you’ll get 20 a game if you give that. 
Luton - Jerome moves his right leg into Sarr and initiates the contact. 
Neither one was a penalty for me. 

Edited by Harry

Duane Holmes just said how disappointed they were to concede from a set piece as they’ve defended them well this season.

Two Qs late:

”so Danel, are you disappointed to have conceded from a set piece bearing in mind you’ve defended them well this season”. ?