Jump to content
IGNORED

Play Offs


Recommended Posts

Duane Holmes just said how disappointed they were to concede from a set piece as they’ve defended them well this season.

Two Qs late:

”so Danel, are you disappointed to have conceded from a set piece bearing in mind you’ve defended them well this season”. 😮

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Ecko said:

Another good game. Sheff Utd look dodgy at the back, forest could be out of sight at half time 

They've missed a shed load of presentable chances for a second.

Edited by Sleepy1968
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Ecko said:

Another good game. Sheff Utd look dodgy at the back, forest could be out of sight at half time 

You can say that again !

Sheff Utd look very ordinary bar Gibbs-White

A blunt attacking threat and being sliced apart at the back

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

You can say that again !

Sheff Utd look very ordinary bar Gibbs-White

A blunt attacking threat and being sliced apart at the back

 

Sharper than Sheff Utd for sure, carved them open several times.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Lanterne Rouge said:

They won the European Cup once apparently but don`t like to mention it...................................................

You’ve summed it up

Was a fantastic achievement but other than Cloughs magic , they’ve been just another Club during my lifetime

The way their fans go on , and their self entitlement , suggests that their history is more glorious than Liverpool and Man Ure combined 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

They won the European Cup once apparently but don`t like to mention it...................................................

At least they did and why not celebrate success it’s the awful man utd and scousers singing songs about death that make me disgusted,horrible clubs 

Edited by joe jordans teeth
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

You’ve summed it up

Was a fantastic achievement but other than Cloughs magic , they’ve been just another Club during my lifetime

The way their fans go on , and their self entitlement , suggests that their history is more glorious than Liverpool and Man Ure combined 

Wouldn’t Man United without Ferguson be just another club

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, archie andrews said:

twice actually..........

Quite. No one should belittle Forests achievements. They’ve been quite successful in the grand scheme of things. I think people would be surprised just how big their fan base and potential fan base is. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sheltons Army said:

I’m no Man United fan , but apparently for a start there was a bloke called Busby who had some decent line ups

And only won the title 3 times with no success in Europe,had Ferguson not come along let’s be honest Man United would be just another club 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...