IGNORED

This afternoons games - whose coming down?

Jerseybean

3 minutes ago, TomF said:

Next year they’ll be another level again with Alf 

They’d be in the CL final if they’d have left him on the pitch against Real 

Agreed. New dimension for sure,

Possibly. Although it's possible that for some reason Real Madrid's name is on the trophy- similar to Chelsea in 2012 to an extent.

2 minutes ago, TomF said:

Next year they’ll be another level again with Alf 

They’d be in the CL final if they’d have left him on the pitch against Real 

Will be interested to se how Haaland fits in - Pep hasn’t a great CV with centre forwards (Outstanding  player and age on his side but I think Kane might have fitted better)

As for the CL - yes , he does seem to regularly replace KDB - Whether he burns out , or that is part of the plan ?

They were ok without him until they needed to score again

Wonderful player - a true all round footballer who despite his talent works as hard as any player across the 92 Clubs

40 minutes ago, Jim Davey said:

Hate leeds hope they end up in league 2 ,vile fans nearly as bad as Bristol Rovers

There’s a group of gas that are Leeds fans. They were in the Atyeo last time we played them with a , Bristol Whites banner. They were all over Facebook giving it the big un after the game . Complete ******* 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

There’s a group of gas that are Leeds fans. They were in the Atyeo last time we played them with a , Bristol Whites banner. They were all over Facebook giving it the big un after the game . Complete ******* 

Loads of City fans that support Leeds as well

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Lewis Haldane is one of those on twitter, ex Gas player. A total c o c k

Can’t see the Leeds manager being there start of next season 

Can't say I was a huge fan of him disrespecting Bielsa.

59 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Will be interested to se how Haaland fits in - Pep hasn’t a great CV with centre forwards (Outstanding  player and age on his side but I think Kane might have fitted better)

As for the CL - yes , he does seem to regularly replace KDB - Whether he burns out , or that is part of the plan ?

They were ok without him until they needed to score again

Wonderful player - a true all round footballer who despite his talent works as hard as any player across the 92 Clubs

I wonder whether after a season he'll still be confused why he's only worth half as much as Grealish?

Watching Man City tonight I can’t help thinking how sterile it all is. Spunked 100M on Grealish who has done pretty much **** all for his price tag, yet still Pep doesn’t win the Champions League. Now they go and buy the best young talent around in Alf. Still Pep whinges that no-one likes them - is there any wonder? Totally plastic team.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Watching Man City tonight I can’t help thinking how sterile it all is. Spunked 100M on Grealish who has done pretty much **** all for his price tag, yet still Pep doesn’t win the Champions League. Now they go and buy the best young talent around in Alf. Still Pep whinges that no-one likes them - is there any wonder? Totally plastic team.

All a bit meh for me as well. I know many despise Liverpool but I would much rather they won it. Just feels very plastic and Pep's pathetic rants on Sunday doesn't help

Nah Wrexham beat them 3-0 on Sunday and went top on goal difference. Stockport had game in hand so went top again tonight with win. They need a point at home to Halifax on Saturday but that is a very difficult game. Wrexham have Dagenham who also vying for last play off spot so it’s going to be interesting. 

2 minutes ago, daored said:

Stockport play Halifax on Sunday 

Ta 

7 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

Whether that’s true or not ( how many are loads) & very easy to put out there. My point was in response to comparing gas heads to Leeds fans . 

Loads as in they were better supported by people I know when growing up in the ‘70s than any other team, can’t imagine so many younger ones follow  them today though but certainly plenty in my age group, so for me it’s very easy to “put out there”

11 hours ago, Malago said:

Come off it.  Watching that supercilious smile be wiped off Klopp’s face is a moment to saviour.

I don't get the dislike. The guy is passionate and has a great relationship with the fans. What all clubs surely want.

1 hour ago, Super said:

I don't get the dislike. The guy is passionate and has a great relationship with the fans. What all clubs surely want.

I respect , and like , both Klopp and Guardiola

Different characters , but I find them both interesting , Amusing , and intelligent

Considering the pressure of their roles , I think they always speak well and conduct themselves excellently 

And considering the jobs they are doing , both show little or nil ego

Two managers , as a player , you’d definitely love to play for (Especially Klopp IMO)

We are so lucky to have two of the best teams of my lifetime , in English Football , and at the same time going head to head - The longer both stay in their roles the better 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, harrys said:

Loads as in they were better supported by people I know when growing up in the ‘70s than any other team, can’t imagine so many younger ones follow  them today though but certainly plenty in my age group, so for me it’s very easy to “put out there”

So back in the 70’s (presumably) you knew a few city fans that liked Leeds. Is now “loads of city are Leeds fans “ 

you should write headlines  for the sun ?