IGNORED

U23’s Final - Tuesday 17th May @7pm - Ashton Gate - Free Entry For Season Ticket Holders ?

Lrrr

14 minutes ago, Redwood Robin said:

Josh owers looks good, strong, aggressive, good passer plus some good defensive displays today. Hope to see him around the first team next season.

I'm doing a few chores, but it feels like every time I look at the screen, he is breaking up play and setting us off again.

Not really set alight this game. I know the recent success with long balls but they are just being pumped into the stands or straight to their keeper. Needs abit more calmness but Sheffield don't look great either. Can see the effort though from both teams.

• Like 1

Just now, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Poor is a little harsh. Certainly nervy but basically two sides playing similarly and cancelling each other out. 

I've noticed the past couple of games I've seen that we've gone a little bit long ball. A bit hit and hope so far, but City just shading it I think.

It must be quite difficult for these lads, they spend all season being told that it's all about performance etc, now suddenly it's all about the result.

Kadji looks a lot more animated than I have seen him in the past.

Henry on for the fairly anonymous Janneh, 

5 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

It must be quite difficult for these lads, they spend all season being told that it's all about performance etc, now suddenly it's all about the result.

Kadji looks a lot more animated than I have seen him in the past.

Henry on for the fairly anonymous Janneh, 

Dylan is certainly not having his best game and the Blades are definitely edging it this half. 

Watching Youtube and I'm surprised by the number of comments in the right hand column from foreigners who are watching.

The best so far is; 

"York’s Ground about 58 times better than the Memorial Tented Swamp" to which \a Portuguese has replied "LopesNão é possível."  which translates as not possible!
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, 22A said:

Watching Youtube and I'm surprised by the number of comments in the right hand column from foreigners who are watching.

The best so far is; 

"York’s Ground about 58 times better than the Memorial Tented Swamp" to which \a Portuguese has replied "LopesNão é possível."  which translates as not possible!

@Olé ?? 

• Haha 1