Jump to content
IGNORED

U23’s Final - Tuesday 17th May @7pm - Ashton Gate - Free Entry For Season Ticket Holders 🎫


Lrrr
 Share

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

Be great if we could get thousands in for this. 

See other sides do it for their U23's often & it impresses me. I'll be going along with a few of my mates. 

FA Youth Cup final between Man Utd and Blackburn had 70,000+ at old trafford

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lrrr said:

FA Youth Cup final between Man Utd and Blackburn had 70,000+ at old trafford

It was Man Utd v N. Forest but yes what an incredible crowd, more than double the previous record crowd of 34,000 for a final, about 5500 Forest fans there aswell.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, weepywall said:

It was Man Utd v N. Forest but yes what an incredible crowd, more than double the previous record crowd of 34,000 for a final, about 5500 Forest fans there aswell.

Correct yeah it was Forest, read it on Twitter as well 😅 not sure where I got Blackburn 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Red-Al said:

Could someone please advise if A8 disabled section is open on the evening, I've messaged Jerry SLO with no response, 

Excuse my ignorance but I am not familiar with the numbering for disabled areas, but if it is at the front of the lower Lansdown stand then yes it will be open

I know Jerry is very busy at the moment, no doubt he will pick up your post shortly

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Can anyone throw some light on ‘pay by card’ ?

Is there a facility for this on the day ?

or does it mean getting a ticket beforehand as normal (Can’t find anything on the website) 

I’d think you’ll have to goto ticket office and pay 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, weepywall said:

It was Man Utd v N. Forest but yes what an incredible crowd, more than double the previous record crowd of 34,000 for a final, about 5500 Forest fans there aswell.

Amazing, yes.

As a side issue, the ref gave United a penalty for a foul that was a yard outside the area. It's as if Howard Webb never retired!😉

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I hope they are monitoring social media and getting an idea how many plan to go and have enough ticket windows open and enough stewards to open extra areas if needed. I’m wondering about parking as the likes of wickes probably won’t have any plans to accommodate. 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Parkwaymom said:

I hope they are monitoring social media and getting an idea how many plan to go and have enough ticket windows open and enough stewards to open extra areas if needed. I’m wondering about parking as the likes of wickes probably won’t have any plans to accommodate. 
 

If @Harryis taking his kids can they ensure the Haribo’s are in stock! 👀👀👀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

If @Harryis taking his kids can they ensure the Haribo’s are in stock! 👀👀👀

Can’t imagine they’re re-stocked yet. I’m hoping they don’t have any, because it would make last week debacle even more of a debacle. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Parkwaymom said:

I hope they are monitoring social media and getting an idea how many plan to go and have enough ticket windows open and enough stewards to open extra areas if needed. I’m wondering about parking as the likes of wickes probably won’t have any plans to accommodate. 
 

Judging by the fact the recent womens game at the ground was advertising the high sales for weeks / days before the game and on the day the club were massively under stewarded and also caught out with only originally opening one entrance I would say that there is a very high chance things will go badly

Personally I would get there in plenty of time if you want to see kick off

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, phantom said:

Excuse my ignorance but I am not familiar with the numbering for disabled areas, but if it is at the front of the lower Lansdown stand then yes it will be open

I know Jerry is very busy at the moment, no doubt he will pick up your post shortly

A8 disabled section is the bottom of the South stand,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/05/2022 at 12:15, Sheltons Army said:

Can anyone throw some light on ‘pay by card’ ?

Is there a facility for this on the day ?

or does it mean getting a ticket beforehand as normal (Can’t find anything on the website) 

Normally they have a mobile card reader at the turnstile. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Brann-red said:

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/ticket-information-for-under-23s-play-off-final/
 

you can buy tickets in advance now … makes sense as it would have been busy if everyone queuing up buying them .. 

 

20 hours ago, Lrrr said:

Also gives the club an idea of a minimum to expect

As it stands I'm expecting to wave my season ticket to gain entry, and not need a ticket. I'm also assuming for that reason it's fully unreseved seating. I was going to take the old dear down (she will need to buy a ticket), so if I've got it wrong I would appreciate being put right!

Looking forward to the bonus game.

  • Robin 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/05/2022 at 09:22, Carey 6 said:

Be great if we could get thousands in for this. 

See other sides do it for their U23's often & it impresses me. I'll be going along with a few of my mates. 

One of the many things I'm looking forwards to next year by retiring is not being at work of a tuesday evening!

Enjoy the match with your pals!

Edited by Son of Fred
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sheltons Army said:

Thanks for posting and using the word ‘tomorrow’ Cyder 

 

I was heading down this evening 🙄

👍

That may not be a bad idea, beat the expected delays in getting into the ground 👍

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...