IGNORED

LJ to Hibs

ScottishRed

4 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Hehe you are genuinely clueless I'm afraid. And yes, I can remember your staunch criticism of both SL and MA. Furious you were at SL's management of the club. Very sweet that that's all now forgotten. You made no mention at the time to me that you found my posts so amusing, on the contrary, it was like after like... 

Very strange about turn. Hope you're OK. 

Doesn't show, I'm sorry to say. 

Did your mate,  and poor Lee , discuss this with SL , when they were offered and accepted new contracts when we were playing like the Dog & Duck

Btw - run the comparison to Klopp past me again ....?

Edited by Sheltons Army

3 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Did your mate,  and poor Lee , discuss this with SL , when they were offered and accepted new contracts when we were playing like the Dog & Duck

Btw - run the comparison to Klopp past me again ....?

Are you the playground bully formerly known as @BobBobSuperBob

Very similar posting style. 

I made no comparison with Klopp...it's a week night, don't drink too heavily... 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Do you have the same opinion of Klopp, Mourinho, successive Man U and Chelsea managers, all of whom kowtow to a transfer "committee" that decide which players are brought in? Of course the manager/head coach is consulted on which players are being scouted and who prospective signings are, however the modern model does not give the manager the overall and ultimate responsibility of signing who they want to. It has been like this at the top clubs for quite a few years, so it's surprising some fans are still confused about how things work. When Mark Ashton rocked up at Ipswich, are you expecting us to believe that Paul Cook had a list of 23 players that he wanted to sign, and that Ashton purely did the administrative work behind the deals? 

With respect, you couldn't possibly know that. I don't either btw, however I'd put to you that it is very unlikely that in 4 years LJ did not privately express concerns regards Ashton. Very unlikely. 

3 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Haha - BUSTED! 

At least it won't be long until you're serving another ban ??

I’m waiting for all the Hibernian close season gossip - should be fascinating

Wish I had all those high level contacts across the Football World

My only interest is Bristol City , for some on here , personal interest skews agendas 

2 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Anger issues…….check

Triggered easily……check

Ability to flounce……check

I reckon you are spot on there. Good shout

Lmao. - here she is ?

#quellesurprise

* Back to the politics forum for you and your four lettered rants  check

Referring to females as a part of the female anatomy  Check

Middle aged man trying to look woke  check

Nice ?

Edited by Sheltons Army

5 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

:laugh:. - here she is ?

#quellesurprise

* Back to the politics forum for you and your four lettered rants  check

Referring to females as a part of the female anatomy  Check

Middle aged man trying to look woke  check

Nice ?

Oh Shelton. You should take your time to try and take the piss. Your post makes no sense. Bless

Just now, Sheltons Army said:

Not the brightest eh

Maybe because I’m laughing at you - have a look back at your daily foul mouthed rants

Good example to your boy

Im proud of my boy - he is grade A/B student and a lovely lad - not sure why you are bringing him into it. It’s rather pathetic tbh. Do you want to offend him or keep it directed at me? A predictably low blow for someone with clear anger issues. So easily triggered Shelton. 

Just now, TonyTonyTony said:

Im proud of my boy - he is grade A/B student and a lovely lad - not sure why you are bringing him into it. It’s rather pathetic tbh. Do you want to offend him or keep it directed at me? A predictably low blow for someone with clear anger issues. So easily triggered Shelton. 

I think you are the one with the issues - Evidenced on here daily

Mr angry , Mr Rant (All from behind a keyboard of course), 

Hilarious 

As always you appear when you think you have an ally , says a lot lmao

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Bristol Oil Services said:

Unless Lee is turning down Championship clubs every month and we're not aware of it? Were Posh interested? Does that count?

Derby were interested in LJ when he joined Sunderland, he essentially gave Derby a deadline for phoning him and they phoned after that deadline so he stayed committed to Sunderland, does that also count for the integrity part...

9 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

I think you are the one with the issues - Evidenced on here daily

Mr angry , Mr Rant (All from behind a keyboard of course), 

Hilarious 

As always you appear when you think you have an ally , says a lot :laugh:

Hmm. Bringing my family into it and I’m the one with issues ? Ok.

I suggest you lay off the booze. You are embarrassing yourself (again). If you can’t cope with being challenged on an Internet forum you should probably cut your broadband connection.

4 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Hmm. Bringing my family into it and I’m the one with issues ? Ok.

I suggest you lay off the booze. You are embarrassing yourself (again). If you can’t cope with being challenged on an Internet forum you should probably cut your broadband connection.

Ohh suddenly Mr Foul mouthed Insult King gets all sensetive 

You embarrass yourself daily , be proud (Do you want me to post a couple of your recent crackers - referring to a female describing her as a ‘See you...’)

Im bored with you now , and find you vile Tbh - on ignore and as I suggested before , you got anything to say , message me and say what ya want 

Edited by Sheltons Army

13 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Ohh suddenly Mr Foul mouthed Insult King gets all sensetive 

You embarrass yourself daily , be proud (Do you want me to post a couple of your recent crackers - referring to a female describing her as a ‘See you...’)

Im bored with you now , and find you vile Tbh - on ignore and as I suggested before , you got anything to say , message me and say what ya want 

???

Why on earth would I want to message you? You are a total knob

3 hours ago, Harry said:

I don’t know if there are many people in the world who’d give up a highly paid job which they enjoy because they felt there were a few challenges and it wasn’t all going their way. 

Not being able to sign players and not being able to implement his own football would be more than a few challenges. 

If we captured LJ and Ashton on CCTV throwing a bag of kittens into a canal then there’d be a lot of people on here saying that LJ was forced into doing it by MA. I think it’s probable that the source of all the LJ supporters evidence comes from LJ’s camp anyway. Make if that what you will… but the regularity with which we see Webster and Brownhill singled out as LJ’s only two picks is just laughable. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fordy62 said:

If we captured LJ and Ashton on CCTV throwing a bag of kittens into a canal then there’d be a lot of people on here saying that LJ was forced into doing it by MA. I think it’s probable that the source of all the LJ supporters evidence comes from LJ’s camp anyway. Make if that what you will… but the regularity with which we see Webster and Brownhill singled out as LJ’s only two picks is just laughable. 

Alternatively if LJ was pictured rescuing a bag of kittens from the canal, there would be those on here who would say that the kittens were only there because he threw them in.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, pongo88 said:

Why are so many people getting stressed about Lee Johnson and Mark Ashton? They’ve gone. You can’t go through life looking backwards

11 hours ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Yeah, looks like it's gonna be a long close season, doesn't it

How would you too old fellas suggest us young firebrands spend a long, hot summer (following three turgid winters) - following the "action" down Nevil Road?

2 hours ago, pongo88 said:

Why are so many people getting stressed about Lee Johnson and Mark Ashton? They’ve gone. You can’t go through life looking backwards

Some fans seems to have an obsession with both. I actually wish LJ all best, think he really wanted to succeed with us. Not so much MA but that's put to bed now.

• Like 4
  • Flames 2

2 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Alternatively if LJ was pictured rescuing a bag of kittens from the canal, there would be those on here who would say that the kittens were only there because he threw them in.

Agreed. I suspect the real answer is that MA and LJ were jointly responsible for dumping the kittens in the canal. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RedRoss said:

Some fans seems to have an obsession with both. I actually wish LJ all best, think he really wanted to succeed with us. Not so much MA but that's put to bed now.

Don’t mind admitting I’m a bit obsessed with Ashton, but mainly the financial implications his reign left us with.

Some people you don’t take to. I’ve met MA twice. My impression is that he wants to be a footballer.  He wasn’t good enough, became an administrator in football and leached a lot of money out of football in the process of trying to make himself be more important than the footballers themselves.

LJ - I met twice. Personable guy, heart in it, did some good stuff, did some crap stuff.

I don’t think MA and LJ were a good combo for each other.

I look forward to how LJ does at Hibs.

I hope Ashton does terribly at Ipswich and is finally seen through.

• Like 9