Jump to content
IGNORED

Curtis Fleming to Hartlepool?


myol'man
 Share

Recommended Posts

Might be nothing in it as he's been there before as assistant manager, but Fleming has been seen out with Hartlepool chairman. 

Source,  good friend who has family connections in the North East 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Out of interest do we have any ideas as to when CFs contract ran to?

I'm aware it was an initial 3 month to cover Simpsons absence, but when and for how long was it extended?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, myol'man said:

Might be nothing in it as he's been there before as assistant manager, but Fleming has been seen out with Hartlepool chairman. 

Source,  good friend who has family connections in the North East 

I'm guessing it was a mutual friend in our WhatsApp group? 👍

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

We have a WhatsApp group? FFS nobody told me! ;)

FFS what is a WhatsApp group? Old farts like me can't keep up with it all, only just worked out my fax machine 😤

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, myol'man said:

Might be nothing in it as he's been there before as assistant manager, but Fleming has been seen out with Hartlepool chairman. 

Source,  good friend who has family connections in the North East 

From a very brief look, Curtis was there before the current owner took over . Of course Curtis has been in the area for many years when he was a player . No idea if his family are still based in the North . Though they are looking for a manger . They could be old friends too. We will see . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

Could this open a space for another more preferred no.2 choice by Pearson. ?

“More preferred” Curtis was 100% Pearson’s choice, a former team mate he rates & trusts, I have no idea what you are on about.

3 hours ago, billywedlock said:

From a very brief look, Curtis was there before the current owner took over . Of course Curtis has been in the area for many years when he was a player . No idea if his family are still based in the North . Though they are looking for a manger . They could be old friends too. We will see . 

Fleming’s family home is in the North East, so his family (he has a couple of daughters, his wife is from the area) are all probably still there.

My hunch is he knows this bloke & was simply out socialising with him.

Doubt he would want the Hartlepool job, but we’ll see.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

We have a WhatsApp group? FFS nobody told me! ;)

Yeah, it's me, Phantom, Jacob Rees-Mogg, LJ and Mark Ashton.

Fun night out at Christmas mind 

  • Haha 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

We have a WhatsApp group? FFS nobody told me! ;)

I set it up many years ago for us based in Weston because most Saturday mornings I would get the same message asking if the train was on time, where were we going for a pint etc etc, so it was easier to all chat in one place

Over time we have added friends that we go to home and away games to

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, billywedlock said:

No idea if his family are still based in the North . Though they are looking for a manger . 

So the new boss has to be a donkey?

We've had a few in the past!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, GrahamC said:

 

Fleming’s family home is in the North East, so his family (he has a couple of daughters, his wife is from the area) are all probably still there.

My hunch is he knows this bloke & was simply out socialising with him.

Doubt he would want the Hartlepool job, but we’ll see.

His family are all still in Middlesbrough area and don’t intend on moving down so could be legs in it….

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...