IGNORED

who do you want to win Wycombe or Sunderland

who do you want to win Wycombe or Sunderland   

265 members have voted

1. 1. I would prefer Wycombe as its not so far to travel,and we ain't see them in the flesh(and the league) since 2003

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/31/22 at 23:00

Wycombe. Nice easy to get to away game. Sky peed me off the another night by constantly referring to Sunderland as a 'Giant' club. Would be too much of a love in next season....oh and it's so funny seeing a 'larger' entitled club flounder in the league. Plus the Roverz are apparently their favourite team in Bristol so it will be nice for them to re visit the Memorial vegetable patch.

• Haha 1

This surely is a landmark day in the long and illustrious history of OTIB  ,NTTDS has discovered the technology to create a poll.

Over the next few football free months one can only imagine what tortuous choices we will be asked to consider.

Favourite colour wheelie bin ?, Most atmospheric railway station north of Birmingham, worst value for money the BBC or NHS.

• Haha 7

I would say Wycombe but I’m still humbled by them turning us over and our pathetic effort at their place. Stuff of nightmares.  So they can go whistle. 

Sunderland purely because they’ve got ideas above their station and it will be nice to see them fall flat on their faces. 

4 hours ago, Harry said:

Wycombe. 
Don’t like Alex Neil. 
Was rooting for Sunderland under LJ, but now that Neil is in charge, no thanks. 

Plus - I’m hoping the White Hart is still open in Wycombe!!!

Presuming you mean the White Horse, the owner was trying to get it demolished for flats in Feb. last year.

https://www.bucksfreepress.co.uk/news/19097185.white-horse-high-wycombe-strip-club-demolished-turned-block-flats/

Not sure of any developments since then but it seems it is still trading today.

2 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Presuming you mean the White Horse, the owner was trying to get it demolished for flats in Feb. last year.

https://www.bucksfreepress.co.uk/news/19097185.white-horse-high-wycombe-strip-club-demolished-turned-block-flats/

Not sure of any developments since then but it seems it is still trading today.

Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! 

2 hours ago, awbb said:

Wycombe replacing Derby has a certain karma about it.

Exactly.

Wycombe were screwed last season, be nice to see them take the place of the cheats.

Also, Neill and Sunderland - match made in heaven, entitled fans and a gobshite manager.

Wycombe every time for me.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, frenchred said:

Sunderland for me, easy 45 minute flight and a weekend in newcastle

Wycombe because LHR is 25 minutes away by car, it’s nearer to London and Bristol and it will piss off Derby County soooo much particularly if Couhig still sues anyway! 

Edited by REDOXO