IGNORED

who do you want to win Wycombe or Sunderland

who do you want to win Wycombe or Sunderland   

265 members have voted

1. 1. I would prefer Wycombe as its not so far to travel,and we ain't see them in the flesh(and the league) since 2003

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/31/22 at 23:00

2 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

Knowing people on here if Sunderland get promoted it’ll be credit Lee Johnson, if Sunderland don’t get promoted it’ll be Mark Ashton’s fault somehow. 

Anyway, in answer to the question… Wycombe. Purely for Akinfenwa reasons. 

Whilst, for others, Sunderland getting promoted will be despite Lee Johnson and justify his sacking whilst Sunderland not getting promoted will be down to Lee Johnson having been in charge most of the season ?

• Haha 4

Wycombe for me - went there a lot when my son was at Uni there and got quite fond of the place  

easier to get to than Sunderland 

Also I didn’t like the way Sunderland sacked LJ and I’d love to see them spend another season in L1

plus I still haven’t forgotten their fans taking the piss out of us when we got relegated under Benny all those years ago and they went up to the Prem the same season ?

• Like 1

Wycombe as its a new ground for me, depending on who takes the last relegation spot from the premiership it might be the only new ground for me as I've done all the other Championship ones. That just me being selfish. True reason is I think as others have said they were cheated by Derby and that doesn't sit right.

Other than that I'm happy with Sunderland for a weekend away. 

8 hours ago, Shaun Taylor said:

We're not coming for you guys but we're leaving the other lot behind regarding home crowds! Sold out for Sunday and hope Port Vale sell all theirs 

If you get promoted it will be and all West Country promotion from League 2. Including Cheltenham, Plymouth, Oxford too!

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

Wycombe for me - went there a lot when my son was at Uni there and got quite fond of the place  

easier to get to than Sunderland 

Easier to get to yes, but getting away.

Anyone else remember not only losing 3-0 in heavy rain, but the grass car park turned to mud. Cars had to be towed out of Wycombe's car park.

On 13/05/2022 at 07:03, Sir Geoff said:

Wycombe. Nice easy to get to away game. Sky peed me off the another night by constantly referring to Sunderland as a 'Giant' club. Would be too much of a love in next season....oh and it's so funny seeing a 'larger' entitled club flounder in the league. Plus the Roverz are apparently their favourite team in Bristol so it will be nice for them to re visit the Memorial vegetable patch.

They are a “giant” club though!

So are Sheffield Wednesday.

These two clubs are bigger than ( in my opinion) 8-9 current money league clubs. But we’re playing in a league one play off game, just goes to show how they have both been miss-managed.

8 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

I turned down the offer of a ticket because I thought a genuine Swindon fan should take it rather than a day tripper. 
good luck tomorrow and next week

Nice to hear there are genuine people still around. We can't match your numbers but we've certainly got a fanbase that's growing quickly. Tomorrow's attendance should be around 14,700 if Port Vale sold their allocation. Last week we had 3,600 at Wallsall and asked for more tickets but they refused.

• Like 1
  • Robin 1