IGNORED

FA Cup Chelsea v Liverpool

RedorDead BCFC

Teenagers per se are glory seekers when they ‘follow’ a top 6 PL club. It’s part of their identity and gives them kudos amongst their peers.

I well remember as schoolboy when Manchester Utd won the European cup in 1967 or 68 the next days numerous boys ‘supported’ Man Utd - most of them didn’t know where Manchester was………:facepalm:

I’ve disliked Man Utd ever since.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Teenagers per se are glory seekers when they ‘follow’ a top 6 PL club. It’s part of their identity and gives them kudos amongst their peers.

I well remember as schoolboy when Manchester Utd won the European cup in 1967 or 68 the next days numerous boys ‘supported’ Man Utd - most of them didn’t know where Manchester was………:facepalm:

It’s the same where I live in Wiltshire now . I went to college in Swindon for two years and the whole time I was there I only met one Swindon fan everyone else supported Liverpool , arsenal,Chelsea or utd . When asked why they didn’t support Swindon they said it’s because their ? 

Edited by Wiltshire robin
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Robbored said:

My son supports Bristol City. Nobody else. Thankfully!  When I was growing up in the 80s and 90s my school was half city, half rovers. Barely any glory fans. 

• Flames 1

23 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Does make me laugh when they say that. They only play 38 league games. Try 46 you pricks 

38 league games + all the cup matches. Today was Liverpool’s 62nd game this season so far. Two more league matches and the Champions League final - I can’t see City playing anything like that number.