IGNORED

did anyone colate away fans coming to Ashton Gate and City fans travelling to away games?

33 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

Hoping that some one can help,as I have lost my data for the 2021/22 season.

Just to save me having spend many hours trawling through all records to collect the info again.

Thanking you in advance

Try Dave Barton at the club.

1187 suggests our away following is holding up well post the pandemic. This is gratifying as away numbers across seasons can be greatly influenced by not only the success or otherwise of the team but by distances to travel, number of night games or ground improvements restricting numbers (or in the case of Luton just the bloody ground). 

Similarly, my interest in the number of away fans coming to the Gate is whether, having been deducted from the total, our home support is holding up. I know this can be distorted by the inclusion of ST holders whether they turn up or not, but it gives a reasonable indication. 

I don't know why City don't count the actual numbers through the home turnstiles, the technology is there, but it what it is. 

38 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

1187 suggests our away following is holding up well post the pandemic. This is gratifying as away numbers across seasons can be greatly influenced by not only the success or otherwise of the team but by distances to travel, number of night games or ground improvements restricting numbers (or in the case of Luton just the bloody ground). 

Similarly, my interest in the number of away fans coming to the Gate is whether, having been deducted from the total, our home support is holding up. I know this can be distorted by the inclusion of ST holders whether they turn up or not, but it gives a reasonable indication. 

I don't know why City don't count the actual numbers through the home turnstiles, the technology is there, but it what it is. 

They do. They have to have a record of how many are in the ground in the event of a major incident like a fire.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

They do. They have to have a record of how many are in the ground in the event of a major incident like a fire.

They did announce them in the league cup semi final season it was something to with BCC regarding parking around AG, surprising amout of sc holders that don't attend each game, I'm sure it was as many as 1500-2000 some games. IIRC it was only the 2 Manchester games that virtually every ticket sold was used.

• Like 1

I have put this together,if you think any thing is wrong pleae reply and I can correct

Middlesbrough                  400 pay on the day available
Reading                           2,178 SOLD OUT
Cardiff City                      2,400 SOLD OUT
Queens Park Rangers      1,890 no pay on the day available
Millwall                              650 pre sales pay on the day available £3.00 EXTRA
Peterborough                  1,190 (allocation was 1,488) no pay on the day rained most of the match
West Bromwich Albion      2,000 SOLD OUT  
Birmingham City               700 tuesday night
Coventry City                    3,000 PLUS pay on the day available
Sheffield United                 665 sunday kick off at 12:30pm snow towards end of match
Hull City                            300 (allocation was 1,222) pay on the day available
Fulham                              1,668 SOLD OUT
Luton Town                       586 pay on the day available
Preston North End             400 PLUS (allocation was 828)
Blackpool                         1,000 (allocation was 1,500) pay on the day available £2.00 extra rained all day
Swansea City                    1,971 SOLD OUT sunday 13:00pm BEAM BACK
Nottingham Forest           1,400 PLUS no pay on the day available
Blackburn Rovers                480 pay on the day available
Barnsley                            ??????? CAN'T FIND FIGURES BUT IT LOOKED APPROX 200 the only overnight stay for the whole season
AFC Bournemouth             1,318  SOLD OUT
Stoke City                            728 (allocation 1,612)
Derby County                    1,000 PLUS (allocation 2,119)
Huddersfield Town              700 saturday 12:30pm kick off

27 minutes ago, Never to the dark side said:

I have put this together,if you think any thing is wrong pleae reply and I can correct

Millwall                              650 pre sales pay on the day available £3.00 EXTRA
Peterborough                  1,190 (allocation was 1,488) no pay on the day rained most of the match
Sheffield United                 665 sunday kick off at 12:30pm snow towards end of match
Hull City                            300 (allocation was 1,222) pay on the day available
Blackpool                         1,000 (allocation was 1,500) pay on the day available £2.00 extra rained all day
Barnsley                            ??????? CAN'T FIND FIGURES BUT IT LOOKED APPROX 200 the only overnight stay for the whole season

This confuses me. 
Why are some of these Sold Out but the sold out figure differs? 
I thought we just gave every team the top tier and it was 2,400. 
How come some teams Sold Out but the figure is less than 2,400, and how come Cov got more? 

2 hours ago, Harry said:

This confuses me. 
Why are some of these Sold Out but the sold out figure differs? 
I thought we just gave every team the top tier and it was 2,400. 
How come some teams Sold Out but the figure is less than 2,400, and how come Cov got more? 

It's City away games.

• Hmmm 1

3 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

Think Barnsley was 250, not sure where I got that from tho.

3 hours ago, Andy082005 said:

Nah surely now. They would have you believe they take thousands and thousands away week in week out 

Yes,but a bit like their home games,they seem to forget to go to the actual game.