IGNORED

NOW TV Sports Login

YCbrs

Mods feel free to move if this is in the wrong place. 

Basically I have a NOW TV subscription w/ the sports package so Sky Sports Channels as follows:

Main Event

Sky Sports News

Premier League 

Football

Cricket

Racing

F1

Golf

Action

Arena

Mix

My subscription allows me to have six devices registered and three devices streaming simultaneously. As it stands there is only two of us using it and three devices registered, so if anybody wants Sky Sports but doesn’t want to pay full whack for it then I’m happy to provide somebody with the login details to have two registered devices and be able to stream with one device at any given time.

The three device package costs £38 per month and I’m not looking to make a profit on it just trying to save some money and help a fellow red out with a cheap, HD Sky Sports package. Can be streamed via almost any Smart TV, PS4 / Xbox One, PS5 / Xbox Series S & X, Computers & Laptops, Smart Phones & Tablets.

Willing to provide the login details for £12.50 per month which works out as £37.50 per person, so as I said I won’t be making a profit.

If anybody is interested please get in touch and we can sort out payment and I can provide the log in details :)

Thanks,

YCbrs

10 hours ago, YCbrs said:

Mods feel free to move if this is in the wrong place. 

Basically I have a NOW TV subscription w/ the sports package so Sky Sports Channels as follows:

Main Event

Sky Sports News

Premier League 

Football

Cricket

Racing

F1

Golf

Action

Arena

Mix

My subscription allows me to have six devices registered and three devices streaming simultaneously. As it stands there is only two of us using it and three devices registered, so if anybody wants Sky Sports but doesn’t want to pay full whack for it then I’m happy to provide somebody with the login details to have two registered devices and be able to stream with one device at any given time.

The three device package costs £38 per month and I’m not looking to make a profit on it just trying to save some money and help a fellow red out with a cheap, HD Sky Sports package. Can be streamed via almost any Smart TV, PS4 / Xbox One, PS5 / Xbox Series S & X, Computers & Laptops, Smart Phones & Tablets.

Willing to provide the login details for £12.50 per month which works out as £37.50 per person, so as I said I won’t be making a profit.

If anybody is interested please get in touch and we can sort out payment and I can provide the log in details :)

Thanks,

YCbrs

Make sure you read the t&Cs about account sharing,

Firms are cracking down on this

51 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

cancelled NOW TV last night....it's only when I looked at my bank statement and realised their (sly charges) I didnt know anything about, I thought "sod that". It may be just my understanding of the package I bought, but was completely unaware of the extras such as NOW Boost

Glad you wrote that. I was wondering when and how Boost suddenly appeared on my package…