IGNORED

Medical department

SBB

2 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Did I not see a post a few days ago that stated our game hours lost due to injury was 75 hours, season just ending, and well over 200 hours in the previous one?

Possibly I think that may be where I read it, but we also witnessed it too,

53 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Did I not see a post a few days ago that stated our game hours lost due to injury was 75 hours, season just ending, and well over 200 hours in the previous one?

That particular quote from Pearson was specifically re hamstrings.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

There was an interesting bit re-hamstrings last year. Can't remember if it was Rennie, but there was stats on the improvement in hamstring strength throughout the squad. Made a point of criticising the poor state previously. 

I find these little bits interesting, didn't even realise you could track such things . Sounds like he has more ideas too.

• Admin
2 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Pearson made reference to the number of days lost in his radio Bristol interview on Monday evening, I stand to be corrected but I didn't think he was specific about the type of injury 

But either way it shows an improvement 

Just hope we're not going all Lee Johnson and over complicating things 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, phantom said:

Pearson made reference to the number of days lost in his radio Bristol interview on Monday evening, I stand to be corrected but I didn't think he was specific about the type of injury 

But either way it shows an improvement 

Just hope we're not going all Lee Johnson and over complicating things 

21 mins into the show (on bbc sounds app) he specifically mentions hammers! 

• Robin 1

6 minutes ago, Street red said:

David Rennie one of the most important signings nige has made. 

He’s very visible on the training pitches during Robins Uncut sessions too.  It might not be anything, but I noted that Steve Walsh wasn’t just Chief Scout / Recruitment, but also 1st Team coach.  I’m not saying Rennie is coaching but he’s close at hand to watch training, monitor what the players are doing, what Nige wants etc.  But in Walsh’s case being a coach would have left him knowing exactly what Nige was looking for in a player.  Very “joined up”.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Think it keeps everyone part of a team it seems to work well but also having Rennie available like you say it keeps the players disciplined in training making sure players don't short cut anything they do another eye for nige I find it very freshing but not just that bloody professional. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, billywedlock said:

Fascinating work , and shows the detail the modern clubs now operate with. 

Absolutely. It’s quite phenomenal just how much this type of technology has advanced in a relatively short time period. Compare it now to just a few years ago when prozone was considered top drawer technology.

It must a truly fascinating area to work in - I’d love to have been involved in it had it been around when I was working.

• Like 1

Remember Joe Bryan saying his hamstrings were like cheese strings when he was here? I'm sure he wasn't the only one to feel like that.

Something the previous regime seemed to do nothing about. In fact they seem to have made things worse.

As others have said Rennie could be our most important signing. Great to see us at the cutting edge on this.

Edited by chinapig