IGNORED

Footage of Oli McBurnie stamping on a Forest supporter

Wiltshire robin

7 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

I’d bet my mortgage he’s going to prison. It’s nasty, it’s aggravated by football, it’s cowardly and premeditated. Defo going down the steps. 

What is your opinion on mcburnie,stamping on someone is a scumbag move on the street but with studs on is a whole different ball game,it’s basically a knuckle duster on your feet 

12 minutes ago, phantom said:

Didn't McBurnie claim self defence when he attacked that lad with the phone footage in the street? 

Not defending him as he appears to be a total knob, but in that footage he was clearly being harassed. You could argue the “lad” deserved it. Would you accept being called a c u next Tuesday and shit by some random, with it all being filmed?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Not defending him as he appears to be a total knob, but in that footage he was clearly being harassed. You could argue the “lad” deserved it. Would you accept being called a c u next Tuesday and shit by some random, with it all being filmed?

Yes I would,I definitely wouldn’t start stamping on anyone which we can clearly see

2 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Yes I would,I definitely wouldn’t start stamping on anyone which we can clearly see

Incorrect. In the example I’m giving McBurnie took the phone off the guy filming and abusing him a stomped on his phone. I wasn’t referring to what happened the other night

Hard to judge from a short clip, and I’d hate to defend him because his actions are disgraceful.

That said, fans shouldn’t be on the pitch and this is precisely why. Sheff Utd players and officials have every reason to be fearful in that situation. Again not defending him because he has previous, but it’s an emotionally charged situation and we don’t know what the fan has done before hand.

2 wrongs don’t make a right of course.

54 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

So let’s stick to facts like the other night ,is it acceptable to ever stamp on a man who is on the floor 

If I think I'm in mortal danger anything goes. Otherwise I'm exiting stage left minimising my personal risk.

In this case he clearly has no defense and is doubly stupid because he'd generally be more at risk following the incident. Is he related to League 2's husband of the year I wonder?

Looking forward to twenty years of the bottom 5 rows of seats being out of action, wembley style pitchside fences, and full body cavity searches on stadium entry.

2 hours ago, Big C said:

Sharp attacked by someone who shouldn't have been on the pitch. McBurnie defending himself from someone who shouldn't have been on the pitch

Quite. Dickish move, especially  nowadays with cameras literally everywhere you go of some sort, however said person shouldn't have been on the pitch.

Celebrating getting to the final or not, the law quite clearly states that you should not enter the field of play.

48 minutes ago, pl00peh91 said:

Let’s not pretend we didn’t all run onto the pitch when we got promoted against Rotherham and when we beat Palace in the play offs ?

And when we won a certain game in a minor cup competition ?

13 minutes ago, BritAbroad said:

I personally dislike Oli McBurnie, but on this point, I think nothing should happen to him. The Forest fan should not have been on the pitch. Plain and simple. 

Are you seriously suggesting that a fan that has run on the pitch to celebrate his teams win should be stamped on by an opposition player? 

That's quite a world you'd be happy living in. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, BritAbroad said:

I personally dislike Oli McBurnie, but on this point, I think nothing should happen to him. The Forest fan should not have been on the pitch. Plain and simple. 

Absolutely, we'll have No wishy washy liberalism round here.........any fans who run on the pitch should be tied down by the referee, and the players should then take it in turns to stamp on them.  A similar type of routine to a penalty shoot out? ?

• Haha 3