IGNORED

New kits

weepywall

9 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

To me, the more important point here is where the childrens kit price point is. I’ve not bought a replica shirt for years, and there’s something slightly disturbing about overweight middle aged men trying to squeeze themselves into replica kits.

Each to their own though!

I thought I looked good in mine ;o)

9 hours ago, KegCity said:

The Arsenal shirt is £70, with £5 of that going to community charities in North London. Pretty sure most Premier League clubs offer an "Authentic" shirt for £100 thats just there to con people out of money. Our kit is no longer on the website to purchase (new kit soon?) but was around £50-£55 if I remember rightly? A £15 increase for a considerably bigger club with probably a better quality shirt (all the Hummel stuff I've bought has felt pretty cheap) doesn't seem that crazy to me.

Sadly that's the way it is now. I'd rather spend the money on a retro shirt but each to their own.

I’m tempted to say we should wait and see just how expensive our kits might be next year… £60 wouldn’t surprise me at all. 

9 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I was too….as long as it was alongside not allowing them to stay in our domestic league too.

Agreed. Problem would be we’d already have a new “big 4” gunning for a place in the “to be expanded Super League”. Newcastle, West Ham, Everton, Villa and their (mainly) foreign owners would all be claiming to be massive and throwing money around. 
Money will one day bring football crashing down… I’m not sure when but I’m sure it will. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mendip City said:

Remind me what colours the Saudi national team wear…… awful

Worth pointing out that while it's a blatant Saudi connection, Newcastle have had both green and white change kits before.

I dont consider it anywhere near the same bracket as Tan/Cardiff etc.

30 minutes ago, Fuber said:

Worth pointing out that while it's a blatant Saudi connection, Newcastle have had both green and white change kits before.

I dont consider it anywhere near the same bracket as Tan/Cardiff etc.

Couldn’t look much more like this if it tried though, could it? 
I thought Wolves wearing Portugal colours was a bit weird but at least they weren’t paying a strange tribute to a homophonic, sexist, human rights violator! 

D622CFFD-D491-4072-826A-C8A61E92DE26.webp