IGNORED

Flint to leave Cardiff

Slippin cider

3 minutes ago, Bristol Oil Services said:

You have told us more here about football and football management (and possibly Bristol City) with these two lines than 5 years of hundreds of us blokes droning on about recruitment, how "he set the team up," ffbloodyp, substitutions, whether the manager is shouting enough from the technical area during games, tactics, Parsons Street, expected blinkin goals, "assists" etc blah etc.

Got anymore of this stuff?

Glad to be of service :D 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

Flint was engaged to Marlon Packs wife’s sister, they’d been together a while and he’d taken on her two children. He cheated on her with the actress Chanel Cresswell and they broke up.

Yes I know the story, but as it was already dealt with elsewhere I thought I would leave it there, but that's a good summary although there is more to it.

I can't say where I got this from but, apparently during the away game at Cardiff when things were still raw, other Cardiff players were having to relay messages between them on the pitch. That must make for a good team spirit, although Cole and Sheringham managed to be quite successful in similar circumstances so who knows?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Bristol Oil Services said:

You have told us more here about football and football management (and possibly Bristol City) with these two lines than 5 years of hundreds of us blokes droning on about recruitment, how "he set the team up," ffbloodyp, substitutions, whether the manager is shouting enough from the technical area during games, tactics, Parsons Street, expected blinkin goals, "assists" etc blah etc.

Got anymore of this stuff?

I have ?

The Fiancée previous to Pack’s sister in law also was scorned though to spray cheat all over his car and tell everyone what a scumbag he was all over social media.

• Haha 3