IGNORED

Three wishes for today

Malago

1 hour ago, steviestevieneville said:

After seeing the Leeds video mocking franks at Brentford , that will be motivation enough. I think both Leeds & burnley will lose so Leeds to go down. Got to be honest I had a guts full of their  arrogant wanky fans last time , so not looking forward to them coming back down . No matter how funny it’ll be. 
As for the top. I think Man City will come out all guns blazing & be 3-0 up within half hour 

Yes brilliant that Brentford can send them down!

As much as I’d like to see the quadruple, I can’t see City losing today

No one is allowing for that unavoidable late kickoff somewhere or an amazing amount of extra time! Remember Man city finishing 5 minutes(?) after Man utd?

Just now, Midred said:

No one is allowing for that unavoidable late kickoff somewhere or an amazing amount of extra time! Remember Man city finishing 5 minutes(?) after Man utd?

Or even City v Coventry! ?

3 hours ago, GrahamC said:

I have no time for Man City but the Liverpool media love in, plus the huge number of plastic fans in Bristol would make that unbearable.

If Burnley did go down then Josh is more likely to leave = possible sell on for us, think it will be Leeds though.

Don’t care at all whether it is Spurs or Arsenal, don’t mind either of them.

If Leeds go down then maybe Ayling will leave=possible sell on for us. 
Everyone’s a winner. 

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

:banana::banana::banana:

Honestly I don’t get the “second club” thing, (I admire Athletic Bilbao but they’re not my “team”) but I can live with that, but it is the huge numbers I see in their shirt in BS3 & presumably across the whole city, far more than I do in ours & massively more than the few.

Nauseating.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Wiltshire robin said:

Im not sure why people want Leeds to go down.

Guaranteed loss at home

Guaranteed loss away

Guaranteed away fans in the home end

Guaranteed piss take all over social media when we only take 3/400 away to Elland road .

Personally I like to see so called 'big' clubs floundering below their exalted expectations. For that reason I was sorry to see Sunderland go up yesterday.

As for wishes or predictions, my only wish is that Villa and Brentford score early to add a bit of drama to proceedings otherwise its going to be a pretty dull afternoon, despite all the hype.

• Like 2

Once again, skys coverage is so cringe. All they did in Gerrard’s interview is talk about Liverpool, and all the pundits are doing is talking about how Villa can do something special for Liverpool ffs. 

Going to be some lovely salty tears when Man City win it comfortably 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

Honestly I don’t get the “second club” thing, (I admire Athletic Bilbao but they’re not my “team”) but I can live with that, but it is the huge numbers I see in their shirt in BS3 & presumably across the whole city, far more than I do in ours & massively more than the few.

Nauseating.

Just the first match I saw on tv v BMG and an affinity that went on from there, inc the first match I saw City play.  And because they wore red, that’s why I chose City over Rovers.

Ive got lots of little affinities with several club, although Liverpool is the biggest one.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Just the first match I saw on tv v BMG and an affinity that went on from there, inc the first match I saw City play.  And because they wore red, that’s why I chose City over Rovers.

Ive got lots of little affinities with several club, although Liverpool is the biggest one.

BMG.  It took me a minute or so, but I got there in the end

Gives a B, Gives an O…

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Once again, skys coverage is so cringe. All they did in Gerrard’s interview is talk about Liverpool, and all the pundits are doing is talking about how Villa can do something special for Liverpool ffs. 

Going to be some lovely salty tears when Man City win it comfortably 

Even Gerrard looked fed up with it.

• Like 1

Me I would like Liverpool to win the league. Apart from the plastic scousers they do love their football in Liverpool and their fans always sound more passionate. Also for my mate who’s a season ticket holder (not plastic fan, actually a Liverpool person and still lives there) who was gutted to have waited all those years to finally win the Premier league during Covid behind closed doors.  
I also like Klopp, and the way they play. 
Also if they get the quadruple, imagine all the real plastic Man Utd fans crying. 
As I typed this they’ve made it more difficult conceding a goal. 

Edited by RedorDead BCFC

How are Leeds , or any Premier League side having to try and save themselves with two youngsters up front , one making his debut

Admired and fascinated with what Bielsa did but to lack any form of depth is both incredible and complete neglect from Bielsa and those above him - what was the plan for post Bielsa