IGNORED

Three wishes for today

Malago

26 minutes ago, 2015 said:

The obsessive hate of Liverpool makes me want them to win it ?

Not even the most unbarable big club in the Country in my eyes (Man Utd)

I expect it’s largely generational. I assume we’re similar age and had to endure United fans through school. Probably the only justification. I find arsenal fans some of the worst in my group, over analyse everything and go on about how hard done by they are with decisions.

25 minutes ago, Wiltshire robin said:

It’s all to do with all the plastics down south that support Liverpool. Man City aren’t quite there yet with the plastics down here but give it 15 years .

There are plastics of all fans down south, and everywhere. I really don’t think Liverpool are any worse, though anecdotally I probably know more “genuine” Liverpool fans than fans of the others eg actually from there or ST holders.

4 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

I expect it’s largely generational. I assume we’re similar age and had to endure United fans through school. Probably the only justification. I find arsenal fans some of the worst in my group, over analyse everything and go on about how hard done by they are with decisions.

Maybe , i'm late 20s. Grew up with Man Utd winning everything and their chavy horrible fans bullying everyone else. Especially fans of clubs like ours

7 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

There are plastics of all fans down south, and everywhere. I really don’t think Liverpool are any worse, though anecdotally I probably know more “genuine” Liverpool fans than fans of the others eg actually from there or ST holders.

I don’t know a Liverpool fan that’s ever been to Liverpool let alone to watch them .

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, WarksRobin said:

You could level the money accusation against Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea etc. Not Man Utd as they’re nowhere near winning but they’re all financed by owners or debt.

I have no issue with Liverpool as a club but all Liverpool supporters are gobby tossers. Every last one.

You couldn’t really aim at Arsenal (except this year), they’ve barely spent in the last 10 years because of the stadium, in fact you have to admire their ability to still be up there competing IMO.

Chelsea and United absolutely. Liverpool to an extent but I find their transfer policy one of the better ones out of the top clubs. They buy players to fit their system, rather than buy players for their name.

Nothing comes close financially to City’s spending though over the last 5 years