IGNORED

Three wishes for today

Malago

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

I bet Sean Dyche is ordering the biggest Chinese takeaway of his life tonight

I like to imagine that him, Big Sam, and Warnock have hired the back room of a cracking little Chinese in the back streets of Manchester's Chinatown. It's dark, the lazy susan is stacked high, and they've bribed the owner to allow cigars tonight. A bottle of Johnnie Walker black is on the table, flanked by at least 3 pints of wine, and they're just sitting back and chewing the fat. Dyche has brought a fat stack of £50s to bankroll the lot with his Burnley payoff money.

• Haha 2
  • Flames 1

9 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

I like to imagine that him, Big Sam, and Warnock have hired the back room of a cracking little Chinese in the back streets of Manchester's Chinatown. It's dark, the lazy susan is stacked high, and they've bribed the owner to allow cigars tonight. A bottle of Johnnie Walker black is on the table, flanked by at least 3 pints of wine, and they're just sitting back and chewing the fat. Dyche has brought a fat stack of £50s to bankroll the lot with his Burnley payoff money.

Mick McCarthy says he should be there in time for port and cigars.

• Like 1

Just now, cidercity1987 said:

Wonder if Liverpool would have won if Man City continued losing, they were pathetic when the pressure was on

That was the worst I have seen Liverpool all season that first 80 minutes. Leggy, no discipline, all over the place.

I have a feeling Real Madrid will do 'em

Gundogan very under-rated by many.

Generally consisent and solid, and after his performance today this hard-working unsung hero is deservedly in the spotlight.

If he leaves as rumoured, City will find it hard to replace him.

Loved to see Pep letting his emotions overwhelm him, Shows how much he really cares (though never in any doubt).

Edited by Bazooka Joe
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Nice to see a positive pitch invasion after the last week or 2.

Hardly positive, they’ve wrecked their own goal ffs. Bunch of idiots who were dead silent until they started scoring.

Also Gerrard has said his keeper was assaulted.

Anyway exciting end to the season, a huge comeback and definitely deserved - as they say the table doesn’t lie over the course of the season.

And at least we’ll stop hearing people moan about the money being spent in football now, as clearly it doesn’t matter to a lot of people who are happy to see City win. Perhaps it’ll be Newcastle next season that OTIB rallies behind ?