IGNORED

Any Good Bets Collected, Now The Season is Over?

maxjak

12 hours ago, TheReds said:

Why throw a tenner away though? You could still lay 2/3 teams and still at a less cost than the cashout difference - because the cashout amount would be far less than with one selection waiting, so you would have more money to play with, and would even have the chance of a longshot to be more profitable if 2 actually scored late on against you. Of course it is personal choice, but why give bookies back money you don't need to, when it is actually costing yourself money? You wouldn't return an item back to a shop and ask for anything less than the price you paid, so why should you when it comes to betting? It really isn't far too complicated, and just a couple of clicks. Personally, I couldn't give money back to the bookies when there really isn't any need to, but each to their own I guess.

You assume that everyone understands how and how much to lay off and how to do the maths particularly if games are entering the final stages where everything happens so quickly including fluctuating cash out amounts, you are looking at all this very methodically and I don’t necessarily disagree with you but 99% of people like to play safe and wouldn’t risk losing a £180 offer for the sake of £20, I have no doubt that the figures would show that cashing out ultimately benefits the bookies in the long run otherwise they certainly wouldn’t offer it, personally I laid off a large chunk on France to win the World Cup final a few years ago after backing Croatia at very long odds to win the Cup before and throughout the tournament ( a bit of a sweetener when they beat England in the semis) I understand the maths and it worked out far better than taking the cash out amount I was offered

20 minutes ago, Ben4BCFC said:

Three pages of people disagreeing with each other over whether or not cash out is a good thing. Surely the close season hasn't bored you all this much already?

Haha, how bored must you be to bother posting on something so boring

In reference to the Cash Out/Do Not Cash Out dilemma that has been   aired previously when it comes to accumulator bets?..............I noticed a Royal Ascot punter who put a   £2.12p   Bet on all SEVEN runners on Day 5, he took the decision to cash out after the first 3 came in for £463.75...............however if he had let the bet continue to run.......he would have scooped £83,638.00   As I said, it's a dilemma?  Ha!!            

Edited by maxjak

• Admin
34 minutes ago, maxjak said:

In reference to the Cash Out/Do Not Cash Out dilemma that has been   aired previously when it comes to accumulator bets?..............I noticed a Royal Ascot punter who put a   £2.12p   Bet on all SEVEN runners on Day 5, he took the decision to cash out after the first 3 came in for £463.75...............however if he had let the bet continue to run.......he would have scooped £83,638.00   As I said, it's a dilemma?  Ha!!            

FB_IMG_1655647498720.jpg

2 hours ago, phantom said:

FB_IMG_1655647498720.jpg

What a complete idiot, what’s the point in doing a 7 fold if you are going to cash out after 3 legs, what he should of done after cashing out was put on a few quid on the remaining 4 horse as a 4 fold, £20 stake would of got him £11,500 back, at least that would of lessened the pain a bit 

• Like 1