IGNORED

Season Tickets

frenchred

Recently moved with a few mates from the dolman and the lansdown to s24, mainly because of the better atmosphere and if im honest, less financial pressure. Anyone know what the view is like there? Heard good things, but is there anyone who sits there that can tell me otherwise?

Just now, Monkeh said:

More of an interest to me is how it compares to last season,

If its down then we have an issue, not as big as some (included myself) suspected but there's still one there,

We need to make football more affordable 

It’s higher this year than same point last year. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

It’s higher this year than same point last year. 

I’m actually quietly optimistic for a better season this year. Get off to a good start (or at least a better start then normal) and I can see a tidy little take up of half year seasons tickets to 

1 hour ago, Andy082005 said:

I’m actually quietly optimistic for a better season this year. Get off to a good start (or at least a better start then normal) and I can see a tidy little take up of half year seasons tickets to 

15th? 

• Haha 1

• Admin
2 hours ago, Monkeh said:

More of an interest to me is how it compares to last season,

If its down then we have an issue, not as big as some (included myself) suspected but there's still one there,

We need to make football more affordable 

On the SC&T call last week Mark Kelly said we are 500 hundred ahead of the same stage last season

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, SBB said:

Wry smile at all those who weren’t renewing their SCs unless/until NP was relieved of his duties and convinced hundreds if not thousands would be doing the same. UTC. 

I question whether a lot of fans underestimated the amount of returning fans, who were uncomfortable going last year in what still didn’t feel like a ‘post-covid’ society for a large part of the season. It may be the case that a couple of thousand have indeed decided not to renew, but a couple of thousand are returning. I certainly know a few older fans for whom this is the case.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bcfc01 said:

Great sales figures, hopefully a few thousand kids season tickets sold - fans of the future. 

Also impressive that the numbers are up on last season. 

Positive stuff. 

Over 13,000 sold, so far, how does that compare with recent seasons? 

19 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

It’s brilliant that, when adjusted for the 5k on here who swore blind they weren’t renewing, we’ve got so many new fans!!!

Edited by Numero Uno
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

The interesting bit is that judging by the mood on here I was expecting around 11.5k, especially when the anecdotal evidence is “me and my 14 mates who all sit together aren’t renewing”. Shows that this place is a bit more negative than the wider fan base as a whole and that many comments are hot air made for effect in the light of a bad performance or result.

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

Last season we announced when we got to >12,000, but I cannot see any announcement about getting over 13,000 last season. That suggests to me that we have increased our STholder fan base this season.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1