IGNORED

T20 Blast 2022 season

Lanterne Rouge

4 minutes ago, TomF said:

Abell has become such a wonderful T20 player. Holds so many innings together 

Such a great player to watch in any format, he’s got a shot for every bit of boundary. Really deserves more recognition but I’m just glad he’s ours.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TomF said:

Abell has become such a wonderful T20 player. Holds so many innings together 

2 hours ago, ralphindevon said:

Such a great player to watch in any format, he’s got a shot for every bit of boundary. Really deserves more recognition but I’m just glad he’s ours.

Shush.

1 minute ago, TomF said:

I think his closest chance would be T20 but England are so rich in players in that format that he'll never get much of alook in. 

Said before I think his best chance is ODI squad once Morgan retires but think they'll look to Livingstone

Great win for Glos against Sussex.  The commentator on the official stream said there was a world-wide viewing audience of over 100,000 towards the end of the game, which is mind-boggling for a County game.  I guess this shows how global the game is now, also no doubt a few taking a punt on the various outcomes!

23 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

What`s the weather doing in Taunton? We`ve had some quite heavy rain down here in Devon and it seems to be moving up.

We’ve had almost non stop sunshine and no rain on the south coast. Much better than forecast 

Im not going today so will have to stream the cricket on my laptop and have the football on the tv. 

2 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

We’ve had almost non stop sunshine and no rain on the south coast. Much better than forecast 

Im not going today so will have to stream the cricket on my laptop and have the football on the tv. 

Yeah, it seems the rain is moving up the centre of the SW - Mrs. LR is in Bude and it`s been pretty good she says.

I see the women`s game that was on before went the distance too so hopefully things will be OK.

Edited by Lanterne Rouge
  • Like 1