IGNORED

T20 Blast 2022 season

Lanterne Rouge

Just now, Midred said:

?

? sums up Somerset in two posts. We could make life easy but we rarely do. But you always know we’ve got a good chance because everyone can bat and hit big and the likes of Siddell can take 3 wickets in an over if we’re bowling. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TomF said:

Lemme see what the odds of an absolute raging turner are tomorrow night at Chelmsford ?

I’ve already given that up as a home win.

It would be great to beat Surrey to get a home tie, I’m going now it’s no longer on Sky.

At the end of the day we’ve got a great away record, though it would mean a bit of a trip up north. We could get Lancashire away on the Saturday then stay up for the red ball game starting Monday week. 

12 hours ago, ralphindevon said:

I’ve already given that up as a home win.

It would be great to beat Surrey to get a home tie, I’m going now it’s no longer on Sky.

At the end of the day we’ve got a great away record, though it would mean a bit of a trip up north. We could get Lancashire away on the Saturday then stay up for the red ball game starting Monday week. 

As Somerset/Surrey is ‘no longer’ on SKY, it will, presumably, be shown on the Somerset site match thread.

Actually, I wasn’t even aware it was due to be on SKY, but am intrigued to read it has now been removed.

Do you know why?

1 hour ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

As Somerset/Surrey is ‘no longer’ on SKY, it will, presumably, be shown on the Somerset site match thread.

Actually, I wasn’t even aware it was due to be on SKY, but am intrigued to read it has now been removed.

Do you know why?

Yes as Tom says it's just which game looks like offering the best finish. 

The strange  thing was picking our game to start with, in football they would just chose a game when it was clear which one was most vital. 

Somerset even had to change back their start time, so hopefully fans wont arrive late thinking its nit changed 

1 hour ago, ralphindevon said:

Yes as Tom says it's just which game looks like offering the best finish. 

The strange  thing was picking our game to start with, in football they would just chose a game when it was clear which one was most vital. 

Somerset even had to change back their start time, so hopefully fans wont arrive late thinking its nit changed 

So what time is the match actually starting?

17H30 or 18H30?