IGNORED

T20 Blast 2022 season

Lanterne Rouge

1 hour ago, TomF said:

He’s definitely improved many aspects of his game in last 6-8 months at Surrey. Maybe he needed the move to sort of step out of his brothers shadow.  He’s still a Devon lad so we’ll not hold his choice of county against him too much. 

Yeah, when i was trying to chose a team last night, difficult, they both had a Devon player playing but Yorkshire also had a future Somerset player, so that swung it

• Admin
59 minutes ago, northsomersetred said:

Trains aren't any good for Taunton on Saturday, can anyone who drives recommend somewhere to park and i can't get into Taunton until 6:15-30 at the earliest, due to cricket on Saturday

Assume that you are umpiring somewhere before?

I know you can get the last train back to Weston

I have heard that parking at the station is actually a good shout, otherwise by the time you get there you will be struggling

59 minutes ago, phantom said:

Assume that you are umpiring somewhere before?

I know you can get the last train back to Weston

I have heard that parking at the station is actually a good shout, otherwise by the time you get there you will be struggling

I'm umpiring in Taunton so i'll have my car but the last train back is 21:40, game is starting at 7, I don't think realistically I can get that train unless game finishes early and i want to stay and see it all

• Like 1

• Admin
10 hours ago, Northern Red said:

It's a Roses semi, I didn't realise the draw had already been done but they've just said on Sky.

That was unexpectedly calm. Like everyone else I thought 161 was a useful score but as it turned out they were well short. Croft is in the form of his life at the age of 37.

Have they said which order the games will be played?