IGNORED

Kal Naismith Signed (Official)

Lew-T

Was extremely versatile during his time at Wigan. 

Now looks a very accomplished centre back, who is comfortable on the ball. Loves to venture forward with the ball too. 

If I'm being honest, I thought he would be out of our range after the season he's just had, so would be delighted if we managed to sign him. 

• Flames 1

33 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Out of contract, been offered a new deal, versatile, just won their player of the season award.

Very logical signing.

Think we both mentioned him a couple of season’s back as someone we should look at.  Versatile.

Likely we’d pay more wages than Luton will too.

Could be a real option.

Heres his stats as a Centre Back.

A05EF019-CE76-4EB6-A090-BA8158904DD8.thumb.jpeg.beb48d13ea4752f38d02281e6236f290.jpeg

27D2B1A4-0CE2-4F7D-B60A-9E711D151A39.thumb.jpeg.16b278ed53476de3d5633ba1d0e2462c.jpeg

Edited by Davefevs

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Think we both mentioned him a couple of season’s back as someone we should look at.  Versatile.

Could be a real option.

Fairly sure he's good friends with Joe Williams too I believe. 

Not that it means a great deal in football these days, but Joe may play a part in trying to get him here. 

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Could be a real option.

Heres his stats as a Centre Back.

A05EF019-CE76-4EB6-A090-BA8158904DD8.thumb.jpeg.beb48d13ea4752f38d02281e6236f290.jpeg

27D2B1A4-0CE2-4F7D-B60A-9E711D151A39.thumb.jpeg.16b278ed53476de3d5633ba1d0e2462c.jpeg

Yep, Kieran Maguire reckoned the average weekly wage for Luton's first 11 was £6k.

2 hours ago, Lew-T said:

Firstly, I’m not usually the one to shout transfer rumours across this board. So I will just pass this on from what I’ve heard earlier today…

Apparently we are having talks with this lad. Swansea are another club that’s very interested by all accounts. I’m not sure what his contract status is with Luton, I haven’t really looked into it…

Just passing on.

Judging by the latest Twitter post, it looks like this could be confirmed in the next few mins. 

A big well done if it is him signing. Sharing the news and confirmation within 2 hours is impressive. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Wow, outta nowhere. OP you owe your source a pint.

Indeed and thank you Lew for posting this. Had to check OTIB as soon  as I saw the tweet!

Edited by PhilC
Announced as done as I hit send. Excellent!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• The title was changed to Kal Naismith Signed (Official)