IGNORED

Kal Naismith Signed (Official)

Lew-T

8 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

They seem to be taking it well... :laugh:

Screenshot_20220527-195522-060.png

My god what is there forum. Sort it out lads, surely there’s one person in all of Luton who can design a website. 

Granted computers only reached Luton in 2017.

3 minutes ago, Dan Robin said:

It seems a very good signing.Welcome to Bristol, Kal!

Maybe Baker's replacement? 

Perhaps but I think I see Nigel's cunning plan. Team for next season taking shape:

Bentley/Kalas/Klose/Baker/Atkinson/Cundy/Davies/Horsfall/Idehen.

So just 2 more centre backs needed and we're sorted.?

• Haha 5

It’s a good signing for sure. Very impressive.  Mainly played left centre back of a three last season but can clearly play left back as well. Don’t think it points to any particular formation ideas from Pearson.  From what I have seen I would say he’s more of a left back than a centre back in a flat back four though 

24 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

They seem to be taking it well... :laugh:

Screenshot_20220527-195522-060.png

We have offered him a 3 year deal, probably doubled his wages. He gets to live in a beautiful part of the country with amazing facilities. 

To any Luton fan, I understand your frustration but it's dog eat dog in the Championship. Nothing personal but get use to it. Don't be bitter, celebrate your success and trust your recruitment process to replace him.

Edited by Dynamite Red
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, Lew-T said:

Firstly, I’m not usually the one to shout transfer rumours across this board. So I will just pass this on from what I’ve heard earlier today…

Apparently we are having talks with this lad. Swansea are another club that’s very interested by all accounts. I’m not sure what his contract status is with Luton, I haven’t really looked into it…

Just passing on.

Anymore Lew? ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A very astute signing. Luton punched well above their weight last season and i’d imagine he feared a season of struggle was on the cards for them.

The pull of coming to a bigger club that can pay to play under Nigel Pearson was obviously too great for him..

3 hours ago, Lew-T said:

Firstly, I’m not usually the one to shout transfer rumours across this board. So I will just pass this on from what I’ve heard earlier today…

Apparently we are having talks with this lad. Swansea are another club that’s very interested by all accounts. I’m not sure what his contract status is with Luton, I haven’t really looked into it…

Just passing on.

Fair play Lew. ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, brad blit said:

Here’s a thought - what if Dasilva has been offered new contract (he’s OOC next summer) but he’s rejected, so City will look to sell and Naismith is replacement……

It’s interesting to speculate. What impact will it have on Pring as well as Dasilva? Atkinson’s a LCB so how will our first choice defence be set up?

Of course everything will depend on who stays and who goes but this signing immediately makes us look much stronger defensively. A really good signing. Well done BCFC and welcome Kai. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, YGBjammy said:

Pearson probably does have a decent pull factor for us I guess.

He has a massive pull for us IMO. One of the reason i was so happy when Pearson came in to be honest. Players want to play for him especially at this level.

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

We have offered him a 3 year deal, probably doubled his wages. He gets to live in a beautiful part of the country with amazing facilities. 

To any Luton fan, I understand your frustration but it's dog eat dog in the Championship. Nothing personal but get use to it. Don't be bitter, celebrate your success and trust your recruitment process to replace him.

He ain’t lyin’