IGNORED

Champions League Final

Pearcy

2 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

Always prefer the English clubs to do well in Europe, and the fact it'll wind up all the "NO ACKTUALLY YOU'RE ONLY ALLOWED TO SUPPORT THESE TEAMS FOR THESE REASONS THAT ONLY EXIST IN MY HEAD WAAAAH" crew on here is just the icing on the cake.

Exactly. We're Bristol City fans, does it really matter if any of us want an English side to win a European cup?

I really don't care about the local glory hunters, they never bother me as long as they don't disrespect people for supporting their local club

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 2015 said:

Exactly. We're Bristol City fans, does it really matter if any of us want an English side to win a European cup?

I really don't care about the local glory hunters, they never bother me as long as they don't disrespect people for supporting their local club

Yeah same. Maybe I'm just used to it as at school it was me, one Yeovil fan, then all Man U.

I took half a dozen "plastics" from work to Ashton gate to watch Palace in the cup the other year and they had a great time. Who cares!

• Like 1

Just now, IAmNick said:

Yeah same. Maybe I'm just used to it as at school it was me, one Yeovil fan, then all Man U.

I took half a dozen "plastics" from work to Ashton gate to watch Palace in the cup the other year and they had a great time. Who cares!

Unless you have a family member who supports a random club or local team and they take you it's very easy to get sucked into success especially as a child. It's just the way it is, City need to be more successful to make kids and randomers take an interest in the club unfortunately

• Like 1

I really don't care about European Football, unless it's someone new. I want Liverpool (and Man U come to that) to lose every week.

But.

I usually want the English team to do well.
I have a £1 free bet on the game tonight.
It could be a good game of football.
Liverpool don't identify as English.
Don't care, Fuckem !

That said, I'm off to Urban Tandoor later, so in that respect, I'm looking forward to tonight .

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

I really don't care about European Football, unless it's someone new. I want Liverpool (and Man U come to that) to lose every week.

But.

I usually want the English team to do well.
I have a £1 free bet on the game tonight.
It could be a good game of football.
Liverpool don't identify as English.
Don't care, Fuckem !

That said, I'm off to Urban Tandoor later, so in that respect, I'm looking forward to tonight .

Enjoy! …had a takeaway from there last night ….absolutely stunning! 

• Like 1

If it was Bristol City v Liverpool/Real Madrid, we all know where our loyalties would be.

Let those that have a second team in the final enjoy it, we are all City first.

I'm just hoping the best team wins and it's an entertaining game.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Wiltshire robin said:

We like to think of it more like a anti plastic fan wank fest . Hala madrid fuck the West Country glory fans .

Hahaha oh how the misguided shout! Ever been to Madrid? You'd struggle to find many owning up to being Real fans. It don't just happen in UK

2 hours ago, One Team said:

Whose fans consider themselves Scouse not English. Agreed and no thanks as well. 

Sorry, but I have lived in Merseyside for 30 years and know loads of Liverpool fans. Never met one who peddled this ‘Scouse not English’ nonsense. Many prefer Liverpool to England, but then I would rather see City win than England. 

#WurzelNotEnglish

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Southport Red said:

Sorry, but I have lived in Merseyside for 30 years and know loads of Liverpool fans. Never met one who peddled this ‘Scouse not English’ nonsense. Many prefer Liverpool to England, but then I would rather see City win than England. 

#WurzelNotEnglish

I only know one scouse and he works with me and he peddles it dispite living down here for 10 years,the irony,of course all the people ringing up on radio stations live down south I guess if they haven’t met you 

4 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

I only know one scouse and he works with me and he peddles it dispite living down here for 10 years,the irony,of course all the people ringing up on radio stations live down south I guess if they haven’t met you 

Maybe it’s a separation thing. The further from Liverpool they live the more ‘Scouse’ they get. Almost like the further away you get, the better it is in your mind. Also, bear in mind the kind of twonks that ring up Radio Stations like that Herbert who is always on Radio Bris after matches ??.

My wife is from Liverpool and, when asked where she is from is always very careful to say she’s a “Liverpudlian, NOT Scouse”. 

Edited by Southport Red

8 minutes ago, Southport Red said:

Maybe it’s a separation thing. The further from Liverpool they live the more ‘Scouse’ they get. Almost like the further away you get, the better it is in your mind. Also, bear in mind the kind of twonks that ring up Radio Stations like that Herbert who is always on Radio Bris after matches ??.

My wife is from Liverpool and, when asked where she is from is always very careful to say she’s a “Liverpudlian, NOT Scouse”. 

She’s a Everton fan then