IGNORED

Champions League Final

Pearcy

Just now, Davefevs said:

Shock horror, pundits (ex-players) don’t understand the rules.

Classic, the ex man utd doesn't understand how Liverpool benefit from a genuine decision and that's being kind to Rio assuming he does actually know the rule

4 minutes ago, robin for life said:

The issue they were saying on TV was the majority of tickets were print at home tickets and basically touts had been selling them 3 or 4 times over, the same tickets, so a lot of fans turning up without valid tickets, a case of first one in the turnstile gets the seat, 3 or 4 angry other fans. 

This beggars belief. Probably the second most touted game behind the world cup final, and they're print at home tickets? If true, that sounds like a recipe for disaster.

• Like 1

I'll admit I didn't immediately get why it was offside because it just looked like my football manager team desperately trying to clear it and failing, but it made a lot of sense once the expert explained it

Edited by IAmNick
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, robin for life said:

The issue they were saying on TV was the majority of tickets were print at home tickets and basically touts had been selling them 3 or 4 times over, the same tickets, so a lot of fans turning up without valid tickets, a case of first one in the turnstile gets the seat, 3 or 4 angry other fans. 

80s were much more simple

Just now, JoeAman08 said:

I don’t agree with that ruling at all. He goes sliding in to play the ball. He just didn’t play it how he wanted. My opinion anyway. Think harsh to rule that out. Seems more subjective than anything

I’m with you on that - he’s slid in, where does he think the balls going 

If that’s City in a final I’d be livid 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TomF said:

Peter Walton elegantly and clearly describing why it was offside

Rio: But it came off a Liverpool Player :facepalm:

The way Im looking at it, a madrid player had come in with fabinho and the other liverpool player and got a forward touch, which then ends up deflected of fabinho going on to benzema… the forward touch of that madrid player is what caused the offside isnt it?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

I don’t agree with that ruling at all. He goes sliding in to play the ball. He just didn’t play it how he wanted. My opinion anyway. Think harsh to rule that out. Seems more subjective than anything

Correct

Taylor Moore didn't mean to head it to Assomobalongo, but he did

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

It's harsh, but correct application of the law