IGNORED

Future match day threads

Jerseybean

Closed season, so I’m going to be bored for the next few weeks. Thought I’d encourage suggestions and feedback to help improve and inform future match day threads.

Please do let me have any suggestions for what to include such as best pubs, restaurants, pies, etc, etc along with any top-tips you have based on visiting away grounds.

Also any general thoughts and ideas on how to refresh our MDT’s would be welcomed as they are prone to get a bit repetitive.

Thank you in advance.

• Like 4
  • Hmmm 1

13 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

Closed season, so I’m going to be bored for the next few weeks. Thought I’d encourage suggestions and feedback to help improve and inform future match day threads.

Please do let me have any suggestions for what to include such as best pubs, restaurants, pies, etc, etc along with any top-tips you have based on visiting away grounds.

Also any general thoughts and ideas on how to refresh our MDT’s would be welcomed as they are prone to get a bit repetitive.

Thank you in advance.

Your mdt’s are fan bloody marvelous. I don’t know how you could improve on them. 

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Your mdt’s are fan bloody marvelous. I don’t know how you could improve on them. 

Ban the use of FFS - FFS!

The EFL have confirmed that fixtures for the Championship, League One and League Two will all be released on Thursday 23 June at 9.00am.

Three more weeks to get our suggestions in to Jerseybean then.

The EFL schedule for the 2022/23 season has been confirmed, with the Sky Bet Championship, League One and League Two set to start on the weekend of Saturday 30 July 2022

To use this suggestion, it would help if the match day thread was issued by Thursday afternoon, to enable fans more time to contribute items other than pertaining to the forthcoming match.

So here goes: Fans memories of a previous match between City and the match opponents. A bit easier for old un's like me but for everyone who follows City, have different views on incidents in matches.

PS for @Jerseybean thanks for the excellent presentation and content of your weekly threads.

Edited by cidered abroad
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, 22A said:

The EFL have confirmed that fixtures for the Championship, League One and League Two will all be released on Thursday 23 June at 9.00am.

Three more weeks to get our suggestions in to Jerseybean then.

The EFL schedule for the 2022/23 season has been confirmed, with the Sky Bet Championship, League One and League Two set to start on the weekend of Saturday 30 July 2022

Will the Sky Bet championship fixtures have been cleared by Sky sports for their days and times of broadcast? League one will need another few broadcasting windows to accommodate their latest superstar club!

6 hours ago, Jerseybean said:

OK so we’ve wandered off piste a bit with this thread, so what’s new!? 
Can name the club who launched their new kit with this photo? 

F1CC7721-D4EE-4733-949E-B3135A6ED041.jpeg

Stade Brestois ?

Back on subject, can I have an early, detailed traffic report for the M5 included in the MDT? 
Twice last season I didn’t get to Ashton Gate because of horrendous traffic.

• Haha 2