IGNORED

The last time you went down Ashton Gate?

13 minutes ago, Bristol Oil Services said:

What was yer last game? And why you haven't been arsed since?

Mine: Man City in the cup. Previous to that, Man Utd. Been busy, tbf. Won't go again until Kasey "Ken" Palmer is bombed out.

You?

A bit odd to be a regular on here but “can’t be arsed” to actually go to matches!

Me? Hull 5-0. Missed a few this season due to Covid & other commitments, but if you don’t go you miss the rare exciting performances.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Bristol Oil Services said:

What was yer last game? And why you haven't been arsed since?

Mine: Man City in the cup. Previous to that, Man Utd. Been busy, tbf. Won't go again until Kasey "Ken" Palmer is bombed out.

You?

Bristol vs Exeter rugby was the last visit, Hull game before that. 
Can be arsed ??

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

At the risk of sounding “super fan” here, your last games (which were our biggest for years) predated Kasey Palmer being here by six months, and signing permanently by a season and a half. Using him as a reason not to go is odd in the extreme, while noting that there will always be genuine reasons people can’t attend such as affordability.

In short, stating “My last games were the Manchester cup games and I’m not going again until a man who wasn’t there at the time and I’ve never seen play live leaves” makes you sound like a bit of an arse tbh.

Now, now Silv. Try and answer the questions properly

• Haha 2

Just now, Bristol Oil Services said:

Now, now Silv. Try and answer the questions properly

Okay, if I must!

For a game, Hull on the last home game of the season. Otherwise last Thursday as ran past the ground pre work. Definitely can be arsed as STs already renewed for next year!

41 minutes ago, Tangle Foot said:

The Killers gig on 26th May ?

Before that Hull City (as a season ticket holder).

COYR.

Me too. Don't see the point of someone coming on here lauding the fact that they are only bothered to come down to the gate when The big boys are in town, and uses a player that hasn't  even been  playing for us as an excuse. As a true fan you take the highs and the lows (and there have been more  lows in recent seasons.) remembering that  without support there would be no team to support. If you are unable to come to the gate for financial or other legitimate reasons fine, and if you just can't be bothered that's also OK  but just admit it and not make lame excuses. 

Edited by E.G.Red
  • Like 1

Hull 5-0, but the best part of the whole day was sitting next to my all time goalkeeping hero.......GIBBO!!!

I haven't seen him since I was in the East End counting out...1-2-3-4 Hooray! A very long time ago.

I must admit I was star struck, for the first time in my longish life.

As he walked past me to sit down, I said out loud...... "It's only Gibbo!"  My 46 year old son looked at me bemused...."Who?"  I spent the rest of the match explaining. 

Gibbo's a great bloke and a true legend! I'm sure anybody else from that era would agree.

• Like 5