IGNORED

Wales v Ukraine

Malago

3 minutes ago, Leveller said:

So why would you NEVER want Scotland to win? Against anyone? Logically suggests you dislike them more than Russia, Argentina, North Korea… ?

Russia isn't likely, nor N Korea. And what's the deal with Argentina? Think it's your prejudice that's showing, not mine.

Edited by SecretSam
Grammar
  • Like 1
  • Hmmm 1

1 minute ago, RedRock said:

Can understand that view if there were no advantage gained by the defending team.

In this instance, I would say the Ukraine player was in a position to make positive play, he was upright, had his balance and able to take control of the ball. It was a direct advantage to Wales that he was fouled, all be it unintentionally. Anywhere else on the pitch, that would have been given as a foul.

Suppose, being unable to control the ball, he sticks his foot where he knows he’ll be kicked, “buying” a foul? This happens.

3 minutes ago, SecretSam said:

Russia isn't likely, nor N Korea. And what's the deal with Argentina? Think it's your prejudice that's showing, not mine.

Well yes .. I’m prejudiced in favour of the UK teams against the rest. That’s my point.

Why aren’t Scotland likely to play Russia anyway? And why wouldn’t you support them if they did?

3 minutes ago, SecretSam said:

Russia isn't likely, nor N Korea. And what's the deal with Argentina? Think it's your prejudice showing.

Nothing wrong with being prejudice against two communist countries and Argentina after the ‘hand of god’ cheating episode.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Leveller said:

Well yes .. I’m prejudiced in favour of the UK teams against the rest. That’s my point.

Why aren’t Scotland likely to play Russia anyway? And why wouldn’t you support them if they did?

No-one's playing Russia just now...you know, the war?