IGNORED

we might NOT be able to play at Plymouths ground

9 minutes ago, Littlesh*t said:

This sounds a bit dodgy to me.  It says that the will upscale security and not thesaurus they don't have any, how on earth could a security guard miss a tractor going up and down the pitch in the middle of the night.

Wow! Autocorrect really did you no favours there. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

19 minutes ago, Littlesh*t said:

This sounds a bit dodgy to me.  It says that the will upscale security and not thesaurus they don't have any, how on earth could a security guard miss a tractor going up and down the pitch in the middle of the night.

Who says they had security?

Most clubs at this level probably don’t & could hardly anticipate something mindless like this happening in June.

Can’t see that it is “dodgy” at all, what could Plymouth possibly gain here? Their pitch has been damaged & they’ll have to pay to get it sorted.

Really depressing news.

15 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Who says they had security?

Most clubs at this level probably don’t & could hardly anticipate something mindless like this happening in June.

Can’t see that it is “dodgy” at all, what could Plymouth possibly gain here? Their pitch has been damaged & they’ll have to pay to get it sorted.

Really depressing news.

Quite possibly but I just feel something sounds a bit dodgy about it. Insurance claim? 

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Littlesh*t said:

There's a word you don't see too often on here.

I bought the world's worst Thesaurus yesterday. Not only is it terrible it's also terrible.

it went from bad to worse, as someone had torn out the middle pages.

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, downendcity said:

There's a word you don't see too often on here.

I bought the world's worst Thesaurus yesterday. Not only is it terrible it's also terrible.

it went from bad to worse, as someone had torn out the middle pages.

Milton Jones lawsuit in 5... 4... 3...

• Haha 1