IGNORED

Gregor McGregor - Lee Johnson Interview (Merged)

AshtonRobin21

Gregor recently posted on twitter stating that he had a big interview that's "not to be missed". This was about a week ago.

He then have an update saying that he was hoping it would be able to be published by now. 

My guess was a new player, possibly waiting for the club to make the announcement. Delay likely to be due to the jubilee holiday.

or could be the annual interview with Gould or SL. 

Anyone heard anything about it? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AshtonRobin21 said:

Gregor recently posted on twitter stating that he had a big interview that's "not to be missed". This was about a week ago.

He then have an update saying that he was hoping it would be able to be published by now. 

My guess was a new player, possibly waiting for the club to make the announcement. Delay likely to be due to the jubilee holiday.

or could be the annual interview with Gould or SL. 

Anyone heard anything about it? 

No chance it's a new player, the club and more importantly Pearson wouldn't give him that kind of exclusive or access,

My guess would be a  ex player or manager puff piece

• Like 1

Just now, Monkeh said:

No chance it's a new player, the club and more importantly Pearson wouldn't give him that kind of exclusive or access,

My guess would be a  ex player or manager puff piece

Most likely a pre-transfer window interview with Gould. 

Reflection on last season, areas to improve, money to spend?, futures of Semenyo/Scott etc. 

I cannot imagine an interview with Gould, Pearson or Lansdown would need to be embargoed.

Given it presumably must announce some news that cannot be released yet, and it is unlikely the club will have leaked a new signing, my best guess would it would be an interview with someone who is about to leave the club but that the announcement has been delayed. There is an obvious candidate who most of us fear may be about to announce they are leaving for personal reasons but I’ll wait and see rather than stating a potentially wrong guess and turning it into a rumour. 

Edited by LondonBristolian

12 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

I cannot imagine an interview with Gould, Pearson or Lansdown would need to be embargoed.

Given it presumably must announce some news that cannot be released yet, and it is unlikely the club will have leaked a new signing, my best guess would it would be an interview with someone who is about to leave the club but that the announcement has been delayed. There is an obvious candidate who most of us fear may be about to announce they are leaving for personal reasons but I’ll wait and see rather than stating a potentially wrong guess and turning it into a rumour. 

I think Steve realised he had Jon's finger painting of the new kit pinned up on the fridge behind him, so wanted to wait a few days.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

Could be to coincide with something? But the person for the interview was able to do it earlier giving Gregor time to write everything. Just thinking a lot of staff members (if its staff) would take some holiday around this time.

It's not an interview with me given he's blocked me on social media for reminding, as now a freelance, he's in the business of generating (aka manufacturing) his own stories for personal gain.

One story he's reluctant to promote is why he's so ostracized from the present set-up at AG, tough read his output and that answers itself.

59 minutes ago, BTRFTG said:

It's not an interview with me given he's blocked me on social media for reminding, as now a freelance, he's in the business of generating (aka manufacturing) his own stories for personal gain.

One story he's reluctant to promote is why he's so ostracized from the present set-up at AG, tough read his output and that answers itself.

Is a freelance journalist is more likely to "generate (aka manafacture) their own stories"  than an employed journalist?       A salary is personal gain too?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BTRFTG said:

1 minute ago, Daniro said:

Is a freelance journalist is more likely to "generate (aka manafacture) their own stories"  than an employed journalist?       A salary is personal gain too?

Imagine trying to earn a living. What a bastard ?

• Like 4