IGNORED

Gregor McGregor - Lee Johnson Interview (Merged)

AshtonRobin21

On 10/06/2022 at 14:51, cidered abroad said:

My wife and I agree totally with Max Hastings view of Boris. One of the most selfish politicians of my time.

I feel qualified to comment thus as my great uncle was a union leader, member of the war cabinet and Foreign Secretary for six years 1945 to 1951. I met him a few times as a child.

He probably made incorrect decisions at times but I've never heard or read any comments that accuse him of making such decisions for the wrong reasons like selfishness. Everything was done to try to make the world a better place.

Your great uncle was Ernest Bevin?

Fair play 

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, P'head Red said:

Any indication of how long it'll take Dave?

He was hoping it would’ve gone live by now, but it’s not a Bristol World article, so out of his control.

33 minutes ago, Clevedon Red said:

Ooh you little tease ?

No, not teasing, just don’t think it’s my place to say who.  If you DM him on Twitter I’m sure he will tell you.

• Thanks 1

On 07/06/2022 at 19:08, marmite said:

My guess is overseas investment. 

(And I don't mean Jon buying property in the Caribbean)

So overseas investment would sound out a local journalist for a interview rather than do it hush hush as most top businessmen would .

1 you’re way overthinking this

2 if true (it’s not) but if true , I wouldn’t go anywhere near them for investment just for their unprofessionalism 

34 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

He was hoping it would’ve gone live by now, but it’s not a Bristol World article, so out of his control.

No, not teasing, just don’t think it’s my place to say who.  If you DM him on Twitter I’m sure he will tell you.

Without naming who, is the interview something we should all have a keen interest in? 

16 hours ago, YGBjammy said:

Skim read this thread; is Gregor's interview with Boris Johnson? Or did Gregor get sacked from the Times? I'm confused.

Gregor interviewing the current Prime Minister?  That would be 2 peas in a pod. A mumbling incoherent series of non-answers to some non-questions.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

Are you saying roydaalien is gmcg?

7 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

No, I was joking that he was the mysterious interviewee.

Well Roy has been quiet, and GMcG has not been around as much, so ............. ?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

The longer this goes on the more I'm convinced there is no interview and it's simply designed as click bait to get you on that god awful bristol world website

The interview isn’t going into Bristol World.

Edited by Davefevs