IGNORED

England vs Germany

REDOXO

11 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Sorry I didn’t make it clear I’m in N America. 

Would recommend using a VPN and getting the All4 stream, better than using dodgy links.

Windscribe VPN has a free option that should give you enough data to watch the match, just need to set your location to UK

• Like 1

To all the sarcastic b84734ds on here France you know the world champions have taken 0ne point from their opening two games so far, just enjoy the games as a stopgap till the proper season and world cup starts, just because we were pants in the first game means nothing it's a chance to try new formations and players I have no doubt the real England will turn up against Germany and Italy.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Rob k said:

I see the media are absolutely desperate to see some trouble - it’s all they are going on about 

Exactly mate. 
They seem to be making a huge issue of England fans in the home end. 
On nearly every England away match I’ve ever done, I’ve had a ticket in the home end. They’re making out like this is something new. It happens every bloody game!! 

10 minutes ago, Bedred31 said:

Channel 4- good for cricket- football coverage beyond dire.

Even worse than the BBC for trying to shoehorn women in*.  Add in 2nd rate male pundits too plus a strangely dressed camp chap from Germany and it’s utterly unbearable. 

*please note. I have nothing against women in football. But when the ratios become too high it’s clearly agenda-driven. 

Edited by Harry
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Bedred31 said:

Channel 4- good for cricket- football coverage beyond dire.

I'll give them a pass for this summer given the winning of the rights wasn't long before the matches so they may have just had to do what they could and get who it was possible to. The games after the new season starts you'd hope to see something better.

• Like 1

Only a small sample size to go on but who would’ve thought that employing Bayerns excellent manager would allow Germany to go from looking worse than us to far better than us in just over a year(?)

I am anti Southgate so take what I say with a pinch of salt but I can’t help thinking we can be so much better.

Edited by Marcus Aurelius