IGNORED

England vs Germany

REDOXO

1 hour ago, Harry said:

Oh. And the way they also go on about the German Bombers song. Blimey. You’d think it was the most offensive song ever! It’s just a song ffs! 

Christ. An absolute classic along with “two world wars and one World Cup”.

#dragsknuckles 

9 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

Only a small sample size to go on but who would’ve thought that employing Bayerns excellent manager would allow Germany to go from looking worse than us to far better than us in just over a year(?)

I am anti Southgate so take what I say with a pinch of salt but I can’t help thinking we can be so much better.

Yea it’s a bizarre scenario because like you I feel we should be fishing in a much better pond for England managers. But can you sack the guy after a SF and a final? Would feel harsh. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Christ. An absolute classic along with “two world wars and one World Cup”.

#dragsknuckles 

Not saying the song is any good, but it’s just a song. The press have been winding themselves up about it for 3 days! 

8 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

That's one of the most stupid free kick routines I've ever seen and it was done at international level?! How much power and accuracy can Kane get when shooting on the turn?

Everytime their keeper is pressed and under pressure, one of their strikers drops 10 yards into his own half, isn’t tracked, and picks up possession.  Do we just switch off?

1 minute ago, The Original OTIB said:

Bowen for Saka?

At 80 minutes I’d argue it’s too late, and also not a plan B. I more so meant change something tactically rather than like for like changes too.

Edited by Marcus Aurelius

4 minutes ago, Bouncearoundtheground said:

We’re due a catastrophe at the next tournament, think it’s pretty plain to see that it’s coming. 

Trying hard not to read too much in to these games, lots of players clearly need a rest. Difficult not to worry a bit however. Maybe unlucky not to have scored in last ten mins however.

Penalty. Actually think it’s soft! Thought he was offside as well. 

1-1.

Edited by cityexile