IGNORED

New Leisure wear

Sir Geoff

The blackout stuff is really nice and something I've been calling for for a few years now... although on the t-shirt I'd have preferred the big logo be on the back with a small robin on the breast pocket space.

The pricing of any of it though is difficult to justify. £50 for some joggers and £65 for a hoodie. Fortunately the blackout stuff will never go out of date or out of style and it could be sold for years on-end, but it's still a fair chunk of cash.

2 minutes ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

If any of that comes my way on father's Day I shall be ...............

... very surprised because I have no children. 

Edited by TBW
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, TBW said:

The blackout stuff is really nice and something I've been calling for for a few years now... although on the t-shirt I'd have preferred the big logo be on the back with a small robin on the breast pocket space.

The pricing of any of it though is difficult to justify. £50 for some joggers and £65 for a hoodie. Fortunately the blackout stuff will never go out of date or out of style and it could be sold for years on-end, but it's still a fair chunk of cash.

... very surprised because I have no children. 

Was being ironic that the shop despite a lot of criticism, may just be getting things right especially with the timing of this clothing range. They should do a fair amount of business with Fathers Day at the end of the month. I know I will be posting a link to my kids...that black T shirt is a must have imo.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

I really liked a couple of things from last year (the robin vest and the multi-coloured goalkeeper themed t shirt with images of Bristol on it). The new collection is decent enough but there's nothing there that I'm rushing off to order. 

You might want to check out the training wear instead of the 'lifestyle' stuff, my man...

https://shop.bristol-sport.co.uk/bcfc/training/mens/

Edited by TBW
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Rossi the Robin said:

I love basic stuff without massive logos and colours etc so this is right up my street 

Might be making a few purchases before my hols 

Exactly the same for me. Low-key is a big winner.

Pricing though is not quite as big a win. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

I so wish I had an 'Is @Agard Days Nightbeing sarcastic or not?' Filter.

For some reason I expect everything you say to be sarcastic, but am completely unable to tell if you are.

No sarcasm here richww, just a City fan who’s not afraid to say when we as a club get it RIGHT. Not always easy to find on OTIB. 

• Like 2

Remember unwrapping a City shirt one Fathers Day, first thing I looked at was the back to make sure it didn't say 'No1 Dad' on the back
I am always very vocal about what I want up front, then no one is heading onto the club store to make a purchase

Don't mind some of this, but it's a bit pricey. Still want to see a decent retro range 

2 hours ago, TBW said:

You might want to check out the training wear instead of the 'lifestyle' stuff, my man...

https://shop.bristol-sport.co.uk/bcfc/training/mens/

It would have been nice if they could have colour matched the club badge to the training tops as the subtle look (like on the polo shirts) makes it easier to wear in public with making that 'I'm a city fan' statement too loudly. But generally I think the training tops and the polo shirts are smart and just about affordable. I'll be putting a request in for one for my birthday.

9 minutes ago, TBW said:

£50 for joggers and £40 for shorts?... 

Joggers comparison.

Middlesbrough - £25

QPR - £40

West Brom - £27

Derby - £40 

Some are discounted, but all the costs above are before discount from what I can tell.

Just a random handful of clubs!