IGNORED

New Leisure wear

Sir Geoff

4 minutes ago, Red7 said:

Looks good, but seems way overpriced.

Normally I would agree with you but £65 for a logo'd hoodie and £30 for a tee shirt isn't too bad. I'm going to a large concert tomorrow and I suspect T-shirts will be circa £45. It's all relative and dependant on how much you will wear it, i guess.

• Like 1

• Admin
15 minutes ago, Redsi2 said:

Does anyone have any idea about the season ticket loyalty discount. I always put the £10 start up balance towards a home shirt which made the price more bearable but read that isnt a start up balance this year!!

There is a new rewards scheme being announced in the coming weeks

17 minutes ago, Redsi2 said:

Does anyone have any idea about the season ticket loyalty discount. I always put the £10 start up balance towards a home shirt which made the price more bearable but read that isnt a start up balance this year!!

There was something about a new loyalty scheme I saw somewhere. 

As Phantom said.

This from top of the shop page.

NEW LOYALTY SCHEME TO BE LAUNCHED LATER THIS YEAR

Please continue to log into your Bristol Sport account

Edited by 1960maaan

It's a shame on the blackout and khaki gear with the chest badges that they didn't do them in the same laser-cut rubber crests as on the player matchday/training gear (albeit in the black or khaki colour).

Hard to see from the photos but our new badge never looks as sharp or professional when embroidered, even a little cheap. Go and look at gear in our first season with the new crest to see what I mean!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Olé said:

It's a shame on the blackout and khaki gear with the chest badges that they didn't do them in the same laser-cut rubber crests as on the player matchday/training gear (albeit in the black or khaki colour).

Hard to see from the photos but our new badge never looks as sharp or professional when embroidered, even a little cheap. Go and look at gear in our first season with the new crest to see what I mean!

That "new" badge is still an absolute stinker.

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

Despite my comment about the price, I ordered a couple of T-shirts and they've already arrived, so that's pretty good.

They look good, I think it's a job well done this. Good gear.

Only comment as a point for others, the sizes are quite big.

I am a 42R in a jacket for example - and I bought a large - I'd say it's more of an 'oversized' tee look. 'American' sizing perhaps. Don't mind that style though, rather big than tight.

Good stuff.

On 08/06/2022 at 11:41, phantom said:

Some decent looking stuff, but I find it odd that we haven't released any polo shirts

They have;

Here

There's a few links at the top to different 'types' of clothes with more stuff in them as part of the Hummel collection. 'lifestyle', 'kits', etc.

• Thanks 1

Tried to buy a couple of Blackout items on Saturday and told they're already out of stock and are not going to be restocked because "people get bored of the same designs"... AFTER THREE GAMES?

Surely if something is entirely sold out after three home games, it proves it's popularity and you should shift focus to get more of that in. Clueless.

Basically was a bit busy before the first home game of the season, couldn't attend the second so was going to buy on Saturday but already been cleared. RE-STOCK IT!

Whoever manages merchandising... just... logic, man. Please use it. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Flames 1

9 minutes ago, TBW said:

Tried to buy a couple of Blackout items on Saturday and told they're already out of stock and are not going to be restocked because "people get bored of the same designs"... AFTER THREE GAMES?

Surely if something is entirely sold out after three home games, it proves it's popularity and you should shift focus to get more of that in. Clueless.

Basically was a bit busy before the first home game of the season, couldn't attend the second so was going to buy on Saturday but already been cleared. RE-STOCK IT!

You're joking. This is crazy. 

1 hour ago, Selred said:

You're joking. This is crazy. 

Have emailed the shop. If you've also missed out then yeah, go email too.

31 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Bonkers indeed. I bought one of the tops because finally there was something stylish with a bit of subtlety. Clearly lots of other people felt the same.

Exactly why I wanted the Blackout stuff. Everything else in the shop for the last 20 years has massive designs on, is too bright, just... hated everything really. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TBW said:

Shambles.

Just had a look at the black polo shirts and they are in stock (apart from Large).

(after looking, I won't be getting one as the finish around the sleeve looks a bit shabby).

Blackout range is in stock other than the tee shirt (small only).

Edited by bcfc01

2 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

Blackout range is in stock other than the tee shirt (small only).

T-Shirt in Large is what I was after and they're what is not being restocked. Also wanted a zip hoodie in XL and although that states "in stock", it wasn't. They're waiting on a delivery of them "by the next game" (which I also can't attend!) and I believe that's the last batch of those too.

Edited by TBW

1 hour ago, Shockwave said:

I wanted black polo shirt large and told not reordering.  Crazy. Obviously a good seller so why not get more in?

TBH, those polos are shocking quality.

Wouldn't be surprised if they're not re-ordering and waiting for them to be of a better quality.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Market forces will dictate the prices at the end of the day.  If it’s too expensive and people don’t buy it then the price will come down.  If people still buy it regardless and just moan then it won’t!

The debate right now isn't price. It's that they're not restocking the stuff that's actually selling.

13 hours ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

If only read the first few posts when I replied, havnt got to the restock issue yet

@TBW Everything appears to be in stock in the blackout range other than Tee shirts which are in small only.

Not sure what the problem is, if you want the items they are online apparently.

Edited by bcfc01
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

@TBW Everything appears to be in stock in the blackout range other than Tee shirts which are in small only.

Not sure what the problem is, if you want the items they are online apparently.

I've already answered this above, scroll up a bit...

https://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/217073-new-leisure-wear/&do=findComment&comment=4427668